What's new

Tech Corpse Hop Shazamigans

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

Hey Guys Indecisive Here. I figured i would show this off. So basically after you hit confirm an Atlas Torpedo with Shazam and do a corpse hop the next hard knock down you do will give you another corpse hop. And you can keep doing it after the fact. The video Goes into a bit more detail and shows exactly what i am saying. I don't if this was known or not. Hopefully it was not. I also don't now how long you are able to wait to allow you to get the corpse hop off of the next hard knockdown. I figured this was interested and should be shared.
@ZigZag
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Youphemism
@SZSR
@Digit
@mfkaoz
@FOREVER EL1TE
@Other shazam players that i forgot. Seriously i don't know who most people who actually play shazam are. don't get upset if i forgot you. Sorry. I suck with remembering peoples names/Tags
@Anyone else who cares about the game anymore
@Anyone who cares about possible Tech

MORE CORPSE HOPS

Last edited:

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Did you know if you end any knockdown in teleport you get a free corpse hop. I just found this myself

Ex f3 f3 tele or 112~tele gives you a corpse hop

Indecisive

Did you know if you end any knockdown in teleport you get a free corpse hop. I just found this myself

Ex f3 f3 tele or 112~tele gives you a corpse hop
I knew 112 Teleport Gave a Corpse hop. The issue with that is people are mean and decide they want to tech roll. :(.
Ill test this more later. Thank you ^_^. If i post about it and forget to tag/Give you credit you im really sorry. :(

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I didn't realise that a hard knock down after torpedo would allow you to corpse hop, I just did it from torpedo.
Would the Hard knock down have to be pretty much immediate or do you have some time to do it?

Indecisive

I didn't realise that a hard knock down after torpedo would allow you to corpse hop, I just did it from torpedo.
Would the Hard knock down have to be pretty much immediate or do you have some time to do it?
Idk how much time you have. I think it might have to be pretty much immediate. Most of the hard knockdowns a did were right away.

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
I have had this happen sometimes when I end a combo w/ regular torpedo in the corner and I'll try to dash in on my opponent if they techroll. If they don't techroll then I end up "hopping" away from the corner.

I didn't think much about it as I thought I could do it only once. The corpse hop property goes on pretty long here o.o I know anytime you teleport and do a knockdown like a sweep you will corpse hop. But I think only once? I forgot been a while but it doesn't happen multiple times like what u shown in the video.

Good stuff

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I guess its safe to say that after a torpedo your next HKD is given some corpse hop property, dont know for how long but either way nice find.

Indecisive

I guess its safe to say that after a torpedo your next HKD is given some corpse hop property, dont know for how long but either way nice find.

It seems like you get it forever as long as you keep hitting them with a hard knockdown over and over and over again. Just have to make sure they dont block ;)

Indecisive

MORE CORPSE HOP SHAZAMIGANS.
Thanks to @Digit for the teleport Corpse Hop. You can keep doing man. The dream is alive.
Thanks to @Laos_boy For the Corpse Hop after certain knockdowns after doing teleport. The ones i showed can be tech rolled. But its still something to look into for you shazam Mains. I'll update the OP with the Video as well. But i had to give credit where credit is due. Since i remembered. ^_^. SHAZAM