What's new

Video/Tutorial - Vicious Corner setup-Kombo kompilation

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
Hi everyone, I've been having some combos for at least two weeks now but didn't have any time to put them together up until now.. Their concept is to keep the opponent cornered and Ferra/Torr right in their face.! I would expect them to be applicable for various strategies, such as wake-up baiting etc.
Many of them can carry the opponent towards the corner, becoming corner combos in the process. Some can be used or adapted to other variations. Others are corner-distance specific. I'll be adding some more when I can.. Hopefully they will prove to be of some use.

#1-> F2 side switch low starter
kombo 1-> Jip2~F2~F2~2xxBoss Toss 35%
kombo 2-> Jip2~F2~F2~D3xxBoss Toss 34%
kombo 3-> Jip2~F2~F2~2,F4 28%
kombo 4-> Jip2~F2~F2~2xxLittle Kutter 30%
kombo 5-> Jip2~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter 29%
kombo 6-> Jip2~F2~F2~2xxEX Little Kutter 34%
kombo 7-> Jip2~F2~F2~D3xxEX Little Kutter 33%

#2-> B2, 3, 2+4 overhead launcher
kombo 1-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxBoss Toss 38%
kombo 2-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxBoss Toss 39%
kombo 3-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter 32%
kombo 4-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter 33%
kombo 5-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxEX Little Kutter 35%
kombo 6-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik4~F2~F2~D3xxEX Little Kutter 35%
kombo 7-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxBoss Toss 35%
kombo 8-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxBoss Toss 36%
kombo 9-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxLittle Kutter 29%
kombo 10-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxLittle Kutter 30%
kombo 11-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxEX Little Kutter 32%
kombo 12-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik3~D1~B1,2,1xxEX Little Kutter 33%
kombo 13-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik3~D1~4xxEX Little Kutter 33%
kombo 14-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Jik4~D1~2,F4 26%
kombo 15-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~Njp~Jik4~D1~2,F4 28%

#3-> B2, 3, 2+4 overhead launcher to uppercut ! korner kombos

Corner distance dependent. 3 sets of uppercut kombos. 1st; uppercut switches sides. 2nd; contains two F2s. 3rd; without F2.

kombo 1-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~Njp~4xxBoss Toss 41%
kombo 2-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~Njp~4xxLittle Kutter 35%
kombo 3-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~Njp~4xxEX Little Kutter 37%
kombo 4-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~Njp~2,F4 33%
kombo 5-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~F2~D3xxBoss Toss 40%
kombo 6-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter 34%
kombo 7-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~F2~F2~D3xxEX Little Kutter 36%
kombo 8-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~B1,2,1xxBoss Toss 37%
kombo 9-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~4xxBoss Toss 37%
kombo 10-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~B1,2,1xxLittle Kutter 31%
kombo 11-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~4xxLittle Kutter 31%
kombo 12-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~4xxLittle Kutter 31%
kombo 13-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~B1,2,1xxEX Little Kutter 34%
kombo 14-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~D1~4xxEX Little Kutter 34%
kombo 15-> Jip2~B2,3,2+4~D2~1~2,F4 29%

@Doombawkz
@CHINOCUDEIRO

Last edited:
I've decided to read through all the threads on characters I main. This is a sick video. I do something, and I was wondering if you folks think it's useful, but I'll do an MB grab reset in the corner.

b2,3,2+4 ~ NJP ~ ji1~ ji1~ F2 ~MBgrab

From there I'll either do the same thing, or I'll do the basic F2 string. I was just wondering if you folks think it's worth it?

Parnak

I've decided to read through all the threads on characters I main. This is a sick video. I do something, and I was wondering if you folks think it's useful, but I'll do an MB grab reset in the corner.

b2,3,2+4 ~ NJP ~ ji1~ ji1~ F2 ~MBgrab

From there I'll either do the same thing, or I'll do the basic F2 string. I was just wondering if you folks think it's worth it?
'Tis good, imo I 'd go for B2, 3, 2+4~F4~NJP~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter
Your combo -if I'm not misunderstanding- puts them out of the corner? You need two F2 to keep them cornered if you are to use F2 at a corner combo

'Tis good, imo I 'd go for B2, 3, 2+4~F4~NJP~F2~F2~D3xxLittle Kutter
Your combo -if I'm not misunderstanding- puts them out of the corner? You need two F2 to keep them cornered if you are to use F2 at a corner combo
after the f2, there's a meter burn grab, that actually puts them back in the corner in a dizzy state! They then have to guess whether or not you're going to do an OH or a low.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Yeah, thats a good idea. I do it all the time. D3xxLittle kutter isnt the easiest thing to land online, and after the EX throw if u connect anything itll deal more damage than the little kutter cuz its a reset, so the scaling resets. If u Ex throw into regular throw youll end up with around 40% damage.

Parnak

Yeah, thats a good idea. I do it all the time. D3xxLittle kutter isnt the easiest thing to land online, and after the EX throw if u connect anything itll deal more damage than the little kutter cuz its a reset, so the scaling resets. If u Ex throw into regular throw youll end up with around 40% damage.
Right, in the corner your best bet is to end combos with command throws and then you can keep the pressure like you said.

Awesome post! Didn't even know some of these were possible! Now its off to training mode for a while....

How in the hell do you land something after a double f2......... is there some trick to it? I can't get anything you listed to land but d1 occasionally but not consistent enough to be practical

Last edited:

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Yeah, I can never hit anything after 2 f2's, only if theyre the only moves in the combo.
If I want them back in the corner I just throw em + oki.

Well I am going to have to break down and get a PS4 instead of playing on PC haha I can land the double F2 combos now that I tried on a PS4 with a wired controller.... way too hard on PC with a wireless one.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Less of a bug and more that the second hit of F2 hits a little farther than the first hit, and thats what launches.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Awesome post! Didn't even know some of these were possible! Now its off to training mode for a while....

How in the hell do you land something after a double f2......... is there some trick to it? I can't get anything you listed to land but d1 occasionally but not consistent enough to be practical
I JUST figured this out today. When going for double Kaber Toss, imagine that, instead of the second f2 grabbing them, the move actually headbutts them (cuz Torr needs to lean over the do f2), so it looks like Ferra/Torr is hitting them with her/his head. This should be right at the top of the f2 hitbox, and will widen that every so tiny gap ever so slightly. From there it's just timing after the next hit.

Kamikaze_Highlander

Yeah, I can never hit anything after 2 f2's, only if theyre the only moves in the combo.
If I want them back in the corner I just throw em + oki.
Try it this way, when you're going for that second throw, imagine instead of the normal f2 that grabs low, imagine f2 is actually a headbutt move. this should be right at the top of the f2 hit box it should give you just a little more time. once you've got this down, immediately after the f2 throw, press down and watch when he crouches. I believe the recovery frames end right as Torr finishes his f2 roar.

Parnak

any help on getting the f2 after d2? it feels like they hit the ground right as I get close enough to input f2 :/
It's corner distance dependent I think.. If you are at the right distance they will cycle above you but land right next to you, within F2 reach. If you are too close to the corner they will land further after D2, making follow up with F2 not possible. Even then, it could be possible to end combo with D1xxBoss Toss, due to D1's (Ferra Jab) superior reach. It is also faster than F2 but will get them away from the corner instead.

Kamikaze_Highlander

It's corner distance dependent I think.. If you are at the right distance they will cycle above you but land right next to you, within F2 reach. If you are too close to the corner they will land further after D2, making follow up with F2 not possible. Even then, it could be possible to end combo with D1xxBoss Toss, due to D1's (Ferra Jab) superior reach. It is also faster than F2 but will get them away from the corner instead.
ah I figured, being so dependent on distance doesn't really make the combo practical does it? seems like a big risk to accidentally put yourself in the corner.

Parnak

ah I figured, being so dependent on distance doesn't really make the combo practical does it? seems like a big risk to accidentally put yourself in the corner.
Uppercut combos ain't really worth it to begin with for they scale damage much.. For practical corner combos I would consider worthy of training & game applicable stuff like B2, 3, 2+4~NJP~Jik~F2~F2~D3xxCommand Grab This works for all variations having Ferra and keeps opponent cornered, you right next to them with Ferra mounted, ready for F2/B2 mix-ups.!

Kamikaze_Highlander

Uppercut combos ain't really worth it to begin with for they scale damage much.. For practical corner combos I would consider worthy of training & game applicable stuff like B2, 3, 2+4~NJP~Jik~F2~F2~D3xxCommand Grab This works for all variations having Ferra and keeps opponent cornered, you right next to them with Ferra mounted, ready for F2/B2 mix-ups.!
yup this is my go to. Before I (cracked the timing on two f2) avoided the double Kaber toss. Usually going for one then a back throw back into the corner.