What's new

Video/Tutorial Corner Reset (New Setup against full cast and New FJIP setup )

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
In my last combo video I showed a new reset in corner with cross up, that was the only way to do, but now I have a new setup with FJIP.

One more thing, I didn´t try enough against female characters, the problem is that it setup doesn´t work 100% of the time against the female characters. But is already solved, now this new setup works against full cast, my apologies.

Are those combo timing specific ? I've been trying to do that corner reset but no result. Why in the first part of the combo (JIP,b3,f2,scream,jip,b1,2,b2,4,ex fireb) I'm getting 36 % damage and not 29 % ?

Are those combo timing specific ? I've been trying to do that corner reset but no result. Why in the first part of the combo (JIP,b3,f2,scream,jip,b1,2,b2,4,ex fireb) I'm getting 36 % damage and not 29 % ?

In my last combo video I showed a new reset in corner with cross up, that was the only way to do, but now I have a new setup with FJIP.

One more thing, I didn´t try enough against female characters, the problem is that it setup doesn´t work 100% of the time against the female characters. But is already solved, now this new setup works against full cast, my apologies.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Is an accurate time for this config, after b1,2 you must make a dash+b2 that it is very important.
You find the time of short dash + b2, it's accurate.

D

Deleted member 9158

HOLY FUCK I GOT HIT BY THIS LAST NIGHT

I've been so wrecked by a Sindel before, it was quite humbling