What's new

Strategy Corner Divekick

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
So, I was attempting to find a way to crossup f3 after a knockdown and I was in the corner and I did a JI3 and a divekick and it crossed the player up. I am with an actual p2 so this isn't the Ai and now that I've played around with it more it seems kind of buggy in the corner. Sometimes the JI or NJ whatever will be block AND the divekick will be blocked, but sometimes after the first attack is blocked the divekick will hit.
This adds to his pressure game in the corner and will add a few "WTFs" along the way.
Anyone else used this?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So, I was attempting to find a way to crossup f3 after a knockdown and I was in the corner and I did a JI3 and a divekick and it crossed the player up. I am with an actual p2 so this isn't the Ai and now that I've played around with it more it seems kind of buggy in the corner. Sometimes the JI or NJ whatever will be block AND the divekick will be blocked, but sometimes after the first attack is blocked the divekick will hit.
This adds to his pressure game in the corner and will add a few "WTFs" along the way.
Anyone else used this?
This is known already and can also be done mid screen. Its all dependant on where your jump in hits. I use it all the time to get people to respect my jump ins.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Anyone else used this?
I got a death combo with something like this

MB Stomp can negate wakeup attacks, at least with my setup. Right now i have a 50/50 with close and far stomp. And both of em are ambiguous as fuck.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
This is known already and can also be done mid screen. Its all dependant on where your jump in hits. I use it all the time to get people to respect my jump ins.
Too bad divekick does not actual cross up. Just block same way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Too bad divekick does not actual cross up. Just block same way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Not in the corner though. That shit is weird in the corner. Midscreen it doesn't work but it does corner

EDIT: Farbootstomp not close