What's new

Corner Air Ticking Time Bug Setup

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
This was a pretty hard setup to find, but I finally found the way. The recovery and startup of Ticking time bug are atrocious and take absolutely forever. Every setup I attempted before ended up at least -9. Here I've managed to make it around +5 or +6 by using it after landing a low from a different setup.

First you need to get an amplified df3 setup in the corner, then land b34 (bugs hit) jbk~bf1. The strep keeps them in the air long enough for you to recover.

@karaokelove

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This was a pretty hard setup to find, but I finally found the way. The recovery and startup of Ticking time bug are atrocious and take absolutely forever. Every setup I attempted before ended up at least -9. Here I've managed to make it around +5 or +6 by using it after landing a low from a different setup.

First you need to get an amplified df3 setup in the corner, then land b34 (bugs hit) jbk~bf1. The strep keeps them in the air long enough for you to recover.

@karaokelove
Wow, that looks awesome! Can’t wait to play around with it! I saw your messages on psn but was in a set and couldn’t respond.