What's new

Tech cool but maybe most useless tech ever found

kaseyk

Noob
this will likely never work in match but interesting none the less .
set ai to jump . spacing is about jump and a half away (i use mtmb for perfect spacing).
mt up(hit) mb straight whiff under then either f11-mc 24%(30%mb) or f13-mc .
seems like it may be possible to get a b1 or 3 to land but i havent gotten it yet ill have to mess with it more .
i was also able to get it to work with forward and backward jumps .
i like finding these weird and seemingly worthless tech lol . it's how i found the mcmb loop so maybe it can be expanded to be worthwhile .

kaseyk

Noob
ok maybe not as worthless as i thought .
with opponent in corner you can be farther away say two jumps .
when you start swinging mace peeps often neutral jump so chances of mace or shoulder from mb landing greatly increase and it seems much easier to land .
f13 extender works off mace , shoulder (if they're off the ground) or if your lucky both together .
i was able to get up to 53% so far . i'll keep messin with it a bit more .

kaseyk

Noob
ok i think i've done all i can with this in corner .
if just mace hits f13-full mc loop-4-1d3 finish 57%max
if just shoulder hits f13-full mc loop-4-1d3 finish 62%max
both hit f13-full mc loop-4-1d3 finish 66%max
works just like the air mtmb starter in corner .
i cant get anything good mid screen , but it may still be fun trick to hit those peeps that think they can jump our mace from 3/4 screen into 24-30% .

kaseyk

Noob
expanding quickly lol . try this after a 32b1 or 22u3 to counter forward jump + projectile wakeups at the same time and if they roll you'll have time to block or attack still .
i've found this actually works very well against superman , i can get a 123-(b1or 3)-(we3 or mc)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Been doing this for a while now coz this in a sense covers both jumping and staying on the ground, i fuck up alot and get a straight mt sometimes coz the timing is odd to get an up mace then a straight shoulder but still >__>
however the startup on the mace toss makes this a once in a while gimmick at best. Alot of characters can hit you before the shoulder comes out and you can also eat a mb b3.

I never tried to do a combo after though so good shit for finding that.

kaseyk

Noob
comboing off it is new to me though figured id share it . it still may be most useless thing ever found . i also have done mtu mb straight since day 1 but its still cool to be able to combo from it .
trick to always getting straight mb is to let mace spin atleast one full rotation and hold up (it sounds wrong but its right ). a few minutes practice with it will train you to get it right everytime .

kaseyk

Noob
ok new use for this tech which make it actually good . in labs i set up cyborg for full record randomly doing back/forward/neutral jump fireball mb and ground fireball mb as fast as i could with him (brainless zoning :) )and was able to land a punish with this tech everytime i got under the fireball .
note i used the jump over quick and low d3 to get in a bit on his ground fireballs without getting hit , very mario like lol . its kinda fun to mess around with .
obviously rego fight he cant constant mb making it easier in a real match against zoning cyborg .