What's new

Video/Tutorial COOL 50% 2 Bar Combo With Batman By DoN-SubZerO

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Isn't there a combo thread for these kind of video's, especially 1 combo vids... I thought this combo was known already, Batman already has high 40's combo's with just 1 bar and/or trait.
Is it possible to do it with 1 or 2 bats?
What's the damage w mbb3?

I think it's a bit of a waste using 3 bats, most batmen keep 1 bat on charge as it is handy in pressure, great to punish or correct mistakes. Moments to use combo's like this don't happen that often, but if you have the opportunity/meter to use 'm, you should.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Isn't there a combo thread for these kind of video's, especially 1 combo vids... I thought this combo was known already, Batman already has high 40's combo's with just 1 bar and/or trait.
Is it possible to do it with 1 or 2 bats?
What's the damage w mbb3?

I think it's a bit of a waste using 3 bats, most batmen keep 1 bat on charge as it is handy in pressure, great to punish or correct mistakes. Moments to use combo's like this don't happen that often, but if you have the opportunity/meter to use 'm, you should.
to use 1 u must use all 3 for it to recharge

Satan1

Ice Pirate
to use 1 u must use all 3 for it to recharge

True, so the combo is best used in the beginning of a match = only 1 bar of meter on the first hit, but i think you can do approx 47% w one bar+trait. But you should try it a bit closer to a corner, maybe u can use only 2 (or 1, maybe none if lucky) bat to continue the combo.
One thing that's nice about the combo is the splat from the glitter, it seems interesting when used near a corner imo. Maybe u can set up something ambiguous, especially if you have a bat left to make your follow up safe.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
True, so the combo is best used in the beginning of a match = only 1 bar of meter on the first hit, but i think you can do approx 47% w one bar+trait. But you should try it a bit closer to a corner, maybe u can use only 2 (or 1, maybe none if lucky) bat to continue the combo.
One thing that's nice about the combo is the splat from the glitter, it seems interesting when used near a corner imo. Maybe u can set up something ambiguous, especially if you have a bat left to make your follow up safe.
yh that is soooooooo true

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Wait this combo is actually sick
It's ok. But you can get like 52% meterless with Batman so it's not really worth it.

And at the end of your combo, instead of doing b3 into j2 sparkles, you could have done 112 into interactable bounce than b23. Probably would have given you more damage

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
It's ok. But you can get like 52% meterless with Batman so it's not really worth it.

And at the end of your combo, instead of doing b3 into j2 sparkles, you could have done 112 into interactable bounce than b23. Probably would have given you more damage
i didnt wanted to ad interactibles because not all levels do them wall bounces
lol

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA

52 percent? Meter less? How is that possible?