What's new

Video/Tutorial - Slasher Converting Off of Overhead in the Corner with Slasher

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Basically you can combo anything off of the shoulder charge in the corner including the overhead which you couldn't previously get much damage off of.

I do a somewhat basic combo off of it but im sure you guys can find more damaging combos off of this.

F2 bf3, d1, b122, 111 df1

Basically you can combo anything off of the shoulder charge in the corner including the overhead which you couldn't previously get much damage off of.

I do a somewhat basic combo off of it but im sure you guys can find more damaging combos off of this.

nice execution

infamy23

FireBeard
This is godlike. That's a tight link, gonna take some practice, but it completely changes the character imo. Corner your opponent and it's 35-40% mixups all day.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main

HE FINALLY HAS THE OVERHEAD LOW MIXUP HE SHOULD HAVE!!!!! Seriously why can't he do an actual combo off of f2 midscreen :/

Slayhawk84

Yup, still a noob.
Nice find. JV is getting more and more retarded by the minute.

I use 122 -> df1 as the ender though. Same damage but easier for me to avoid overmashing.

Slayhawk84

Yup, still a noob.
I find it easier to link the b122 if you do a second d1.

My version of @Anbu 's combo...

f2 -> bf3, d1, d1, b122, 111 -> df1

Its just easier to execute consistently, for me anyway. Thanks again for posting this Anbu.

EDIT: It is possible, but extremely difficult to use 122 if you use two d1s. 111 -> df1 is MUCH more consistent.

Last edited:
Shit someone already made a video and a thread :( I had a few clips showing some overhead combos I was going to post. Good shit

Edit:
These do make for good reset and armor up opportunities

My video is rendering now I'll post it up tonight but it's about two minutes worth of stuff. I think my highest meterless conversion was 38%. Then after than it's just a few resets and armor setups.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

My favorite thing to do midscreen with f2 is f2~df1. It's safe, so why not? If it hits, you get a decent amount of damage. It's nothing like his normal damage from f42 loops, but it's better than nothing!

My favorite thing to do midscreen with f2 is f2~df1. It's safe, so why not? If it hits, you get a decent amount of damage. It's nothing like his normal damage from f42 loops, but it's better than nothing!
Yeah I'm trying to find something midscreen as well but no luck so far

Only problem is at max range the df1 will whiff. At max range you can do f2 ex bf2 for 26%

I was trying some of these and the bf3, 12~bf3, etc combo and I couldn't get the 12 to land on anyone but Goro is that character specific?
Also with being able to do these combos it means we get a pretty safe high low game with either doing F2~bf3 or F4~bf3

I was trying some of these and the bf3, 12~bf3, etc combo and I couldn't get the 12 to land on anyone but Goro is that character specific?
Also with being able to do these combos it means we get a pretty safe high low game with either doing F2~bf3 or F4~bf3
No it's not. I always set the computer to random opponent so that's my fault but I was able to hit the BF3 12 on Sub as well. I'll make sure next time I make a video to just pick a character myself.

Actually correction I forgot on Sub I did D1 then 12 BF3. I'll upload a new video once I'm done with this test.

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
So what strings you guys use to punish people after block, at mid and corner?

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick

F4~BF3 is a jail, so your finding is more than precious

JoDecay

Noob
That's some pretty cool stuff! However for some reason I can't land the D1 as it always comes off a bit late. I succeed about one time out of ten. Anyone can help me on that?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
That's some pretty cool stuff! However for some reason I can't land the D1 as it always comes off a bit late. I succeed about one time out of ten. Anyone can help me on that?
My only real advice is to do it as fast as you can. It's an extremely tight link and is essentially impossible online.