What's new

Question Controller Configuration Recommendations

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I just downloaded the psn subscription on ps4 and startle playing 9, immiedietky went to controller figuration settings because that's what I did for mkx and injustice 2 except this time it looks dofferent. It gives me optooms, 1, 2, 3 and 4 and I'm not sure what each number does or how it affects the game, if someone could tell me the recommended setting or if I should just leave ot, that would be appreciated.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
You can't change the controls on the character select screen in 9 like you can with other NRS games. Go out to the main menu. Go to options. Go to controllers. There are 4 presets you can edit to your hearts content. Then on character select you pick which preset you want.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
You can't change the controls on the character select screen in 9 like you can with other NRS games. Go out to the main menu. Go to options. Go to controllers. There are 4 presets you can edit to your hearts content. Then on character select you pick which preset you want.
Oh alright, yeah I noticed that the options were different from the traditional NRS games. Thanks.