What's new

Constant disconnects from mk11

Zed

BOONKGANGWHOLELOTTAGANGSHIT
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but this has been an ongoing issue for me since the launch of mk11.
Basically I keep getting disconnected from the mk11 servers after about roughly 20-30 minutes of gametime. (Roughly every 3rd KL set will d/c)
This is super frustrating as its caused multiple losses on my account that i shouldnt have and has made KL super unenjoyable because im more worried about if this is the game im going to dc from rather than focusing on the game itself.
I'm on PS4 with 200 down internet. Mk11 is the only game I've had issues with when it comes to disconnecting, not even other nrs titles have given me issues.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this please help i sent a support ticket to WB and they basically told me to restart my router as if i haven't done that 13 million times already.
Thanks guys.

Zed

You're not the only one it happens randomly to me as well. When I'm in the middle of a ToT or in the krypt.
To make matters worse, I've also been getting the CE-34878-0 error where the game crashes many times the past day or so.
Game crashes are normal and thats bound to happen, but MK11 is the only game where i regularly get disconnected every 20-30 minutes.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That's really odd, that never happened to me before.

How old is your router? Sometimes it may be the equipment itself and not the game. It could also be your PS4. I would try to just do a reinstall of the game, as annoying as that is.

Zed

That's really odd, that never happened to me before.

How old is your router? Sometimes it may be the equipment itself and not the game. It could also be your PS4. I would try to just do a reinstall of the game, as annoying as that is.
Router is brand new, bought around the time of mk11 release (moved houses new internet blah blah blah.)
I've reinstalled 3 times now and it still has this issue.