What's new

General/Other - Reptile Consolidated guide for Reptile's punishes against the cast.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Hey folks,

I've just started messing around with Reptile and was spending some time labbing some punishes and figured "Why not write them down?" I've only just started with the list, but I'll continue to add to it over the next few days to find the most reliable punishes Reptile has against the rest of the cast. If you'd like me to add any particular punishes, let me know and I'll do so. I could spend the next week working on this alone but I'm sure many of you already have some notes that could be consolidated here.

Happy labbing!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWRCBwAiAc7lW7Nc4_O8cqwVcVlRAGFCl59Ggb0SmpQ/edit?usp=sharing

@RM Cossner
@THTB
@G4S J360
@OFIDYAN
@EVB Alright RyRy
@Pig Of The Hut

Last edited:

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Updated, now contains Kitana, Kotal, Sub , Shinnok and most of Takeda. Haven't covered armourable gaps yet, that'd be a great help if anyone already has them.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
If anyone else has info I can add to the sheet please please let me know. It's gonna take forever for me to get through on my own -_-

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
@Cabjoy I don't think that Sub-Zero's klone shatter can be punished by Reptile. I think that you may have been too close when testing it and got the block frames from the Ice Burst instead of the shatter which will happen if you're too close. I also believe it to be in the ballpark of +1.

AbeW

Noob
Hey folks,

I've just started messing around with Reptile and was spending some time labbing some punishes and figured "Why not write them down?" I've only just started with the list, but I'll continue to add to it over the next few days to find the most reliable punishes Reptile has against the rest of the cast. If you'd like me to add any particular punishes, let me know and I'll do so. I could spend the next week working on this alone but I'm sure many of you already have some notes that could be consolidated here.

Happy labbing!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWRCBwAiAc7lW7Nc4_O8cqwVcVlRAGFCl59Ggb0SmpQ/edit?usp=sharing

@RM Cossner
@THTB
@G4S J360
@OFIDYAN
@EVB Alright RyRy
@Pig Of The Hut

Holy Thank You Jesus, this file has been printed and stuck on the wall behind my monitor. Payback will be sweet soon.

Jupe

Noob
If you wanna add to the list, here are some punishes against Cutthroat Kano's moves:
d4 (up to almost max range): bf2 / exbf2
d1: bf2/exbf2
bf3: f4
b1: f2
db2: f4
df2 (point blank): exbf4