What's new

Console pre order?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
So I've asked the question when will digital pre-orders be available a few times on other threads here and gotten no response is of any kind so I made a new thread so my question can have a little bit more notice instead of buried by other comments

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
It has yet to be up in the UK/EU PS Store.
I think they are waiting for a rating, as some countries are very strict about that.
I chatted with someone on the MK sub-reddit who is from Germany, where MK9 was outright banned and MKX didn't come out until a year or so after the game's initial release, because they have some very strict laws about adult content there. In MK9, it was because of Kabal's and Noob's Fatalities which had the game banned from release in Germany.

So all we can do is wait. You can always try to tweet the official MK twitter and hope they respond!
https://twitter.com/mortalkombat

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think they are waiting for a rating, as some countries are very strict about that.
I chatted with someone on the MK sub-reddit who is from Germany, where MK9 was outright banned and MKX didn't come out until a year or so after the game's initial release, because they have some very strict laws about adult content there. In MK9, it was because of Kabal's and Noob's Fatalities which had the game banned from release in Germany.

So all we can do is wait. You can always try to tweet the official MK twitter and hope they respond!
I believe Ed Boon tweeted about this actually saying something along the lines of "How do you know it will be an R rated game? It could be E for everyone." something like that.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I believe Ed Boon tweeted about this actually saying something along the lines of "How do you know it will be an R rated game? It could be E for everyone." something like that.
I saw that, but that was an obvious joke. I mean, come on, just look at the trailer. XD

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I play on Xbox One it just annoys me that they said December 7th yet they could have gave us a date for when it would have been available for digital pre order

gitblame

Noob

Yeah. That must be it. They wait until they can sell it in EU PSstore. Let's be real, we will get it there before the beta. Now, let's just skills we learned in Injustice 2 and be patient.