What's new

Breakthrough Congratulations to Revolver (Lex Luthor) for placing top 3 at the most stacked local since EVO

Lol did i rustle your jimmies mit. I say SCR was weak and you come here bitching at me. you couldnt even place top 8 with Aquaman and Martian at a tourney where wonderchef made top 8 lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To be fair Jupiter did beat me this time. But the record's still 2-1 so he can hold that until he can do it again :)

Also, to sort of explain this, the reason why what Carl's saying doesn't work is this -

Lex can punish pillars from a good distance with corp charge. However, I'll usually trait dash instead of corp charge+trait in a lot of situations because you're getting better guessing games by keeping him standing. And when CC is done mid-near max range you lose a lot of the advantage that you would normally get to safely trait or do something else.

Vacuuming zoning makes no sense as a standard tactic. It's a full punish even from a distance if you're trading with orbs and you're even slightly off. It's extremely risky because you're also running the risk of mistaking him doing a mb3 for another motion, which he can dash cancel up and punish you for too.

But with the third thing I literally do that all the time. It's a big point in the guide I made, he should read it then I guess
I'm looking forward to @Perfect Legend getting 3rd or better using all lex Luthor

Either that or he should STFU

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Your play was amazing. I was cheering my ass off for you. Thanks for putting on such a great show,

Hmm I actually go to tournaments while u sit ur suck ass at home, argument over. Come back when u got an evo medal nd wins against top players :), u remind me of tomlulsbrady lol
What wins do you have against top players in Injustice? lol im nothing like Tomulus either i dont go into streams and post PIG OF THE HUT SUCKS. KDZ SUCKS. GUYS DID TOM MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS....

What wins do you have against top players in Injustice? lol im nothing like Tomulus either i dont go into streams and post PIG OF THE HUT SUCKS. KDZ SUCKS. GUYS DID TOM MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS....
Why dont u ask around, im sure someone can help ya out :), also when the last time u have done anything? That is right never........

Why dont u ask around, im sure someone can help ya out :), also when the last time u have done anything? That is right never........
I have done things. I have NEVER claimed myself to be a top or near top player in this game. I just don't understand why some people hate on me for no reason.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Man Lex is one of those broken DLC characters how else do you think Rev0lver got top 3?

Hard work? Naaahhh

Btw congrats Rev0lver <3 you da best sexy Lexy