What's new

Congratulations to PTH Squid Hat!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Congratulations to PTH Squid Hat for making top 8 with Lobo!

Also big shoutout to @Captain Oxygen for letting PTH Squid Hat ride on his head for the duration of the tournament, I'm sure he could have never done it without you, and I'm sure you can make top 8 too one day.

This is a big step for the Squid Community, as this is the first top 8 for a Squid in Injustice (unless you count Tom Brady, since he is a bit slimy.)

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Yeah Good job! I was too busy being free, playing Anime with SonixFawx to play IGAU
(gdi chef 2funny)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Yeah Good job! I was too busy being free, playing Anime with SonixFawx to play IGAU
(gdi chef 2funny)
So this whole time it was the hat controlling you, we need to keep an eye on this critters now. First it starts with Civil War and then EVO and then they become our evil Squid overlords. We must be wary of the intentions of these beasts. This is the coming the Cthulu

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
He put that hat on me while i was ocmmentating, i easily felt i coulda placed in that moment.......... inb4 aquaman

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
A certain skilled cephalopod joined us at WNF last night, so I kindly let him ride on my head:

Here were some of his matches:

I think he was more comfortable on @Captain Oxygen though because he didn't seem as good as at Civil War =[