What's new

General/Other Congratulations to Orochi for Placing Top 8 at Final Round!

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Good job man, I enjoyed watching the matches you had that were on stream. I knew you were going to do well when you bopped me with your lantern the other day. Really good stuff man. It was unfortunate having to play Reo in top 8, I know that match is hard for GL.

While multiple GL players were questioning the characters viability, you just kept silent and did what you do, then placed top 8. Good stuff.

@Orochi

Also, GL community on blast for not giving Orochi his props (unless I'm blind and don't see it, if so lock this thread)

Gls have a lot to learn about how to play this game

My advice: watch and study orochi and pick his Brain 100%

Since oct he has been far away the best GL, does not feel like any other GL

Major props man
The reason why other GL players struggle is just because they are bad fundamentally and only play him because he has the easiest spacing and neutral game i have ever seen in a fighting game and are horrible without it.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Thanks for the thread Mannimal my training partner and for believing in me. Everyone in Kinetic that helped me practice the match-ups, (Eldriken specially doomsday ;p) and Kinetic Demise for his boost of confidence and his knowledge of match-ups and the game (Wish I had you as my coach!).

It was a really tough tournament with amazing players, most of my matches were 2-1s all the way on the verge of losing and being eliminated in top 32 on my offstream matches. Fortunately I had a lot of casuals to get very comfortable with the timing and felt more confident the more I played. I was worried on friday when I was playing casuals and getting bodied by everyone lol but I brought a different more confident mindset on Saturday and it helped me a lot.

I met some amazing players and look forward to playing everyone again in the future and continue to improve as a tournament player and play as solid as I can every time. I REALLY wanted a top 8 at an Injustice Major so bad and couldn't feel more accomplished than achieving it at Final Round.

Really thankful to Pig for hosting the Rebelo tournament and making the trip possible, Demise for sponsoring me in the Rebelo tournament, and Kinetic Balding for passing the prize to me because he can't travel :( Thanks everyone!

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Good job man, I enjoyed watching the matches you had that were on stream. I knew you were going to do well when you bopped me with your lantern the other day. Really good stuff man. It was unfortunate having to play Reo in top 8, I know that match is hard for GL.

While multiple GL players were questioning the characters viability, you just kept silent and did what you do, then placed top 8. Good stuff.

@Orochi

Also, GL community on blast for not giving Orochi his props (unless I'm blind and don't see it, if so lock this thread)
I gave him props in the last FR thread. Dude has a sick GL

http://testyourmight.com/threads/rg-rm-sonic-fox-wins-injustice-at-final-round-17.41736/page-7

E

Eldriken

Thanks for the thread Mannimal my training partner and for believing in me. Everyone in Kinetic that helped me practice the match-ups, (Eldriken specially doomsday ;p) and Kinetic Demise for his boost of confidence and his knowledge of match-ups and the game (Wish I had you as my coach!).

It was a really tough tournament with amazing players, most of my matches were 2-1s all the way on the verge of losing and being eliminated in top 32 on my offstream matches. Fortunately I had a lot of casuals to get very comfortable with the timing and felt more confident the more I played. I was worried on friday when I was playing casuals and getting bodied by everyone lol but I brought a different more confident mindset on Saturday and it helped me a lot.

I met some amazing players and look forward to playing everyone again in the future and continue to improve as a tournament player and play as solid as I can every time. I REALLY wanted a top 8 at an Injustice Major so bad and couldn't feel more accomplished than achieving it at Final Round.

Really thankful to Pig for hosting the Rebelo tournament and making the trip possible, Demise for sponsoring me in the Rebelo tournament, and Kinetic Balding for passing the prize to me because he can't travel :( Thanks everyone!
I'm glad you didn't lose to a Doomsday player, I really am. After our discussion before FR, I was going to feel really shitty if you did. But thanks for the mention, dude. I was rooting for you the entire time. Glad I could help you with MU experience.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I'm glad you didn't lose to a Doomsday player, I really am. After our discussion before FR, I was going to feel really shitty if you did. But thanks for the mention, dude. I was rooting for you the entire time. Glad I could help you with MU experience.
It's all good, but I did lose to noobe who sent me to losers, I also played whiteboi and saucyjack, but without the practice I would've gotten demolished by these guys!

E

Eldriken

It's all good, but I did lose to noobe who sent me to losers, I also played whiteboi and saucyjack, but without the practice I would've gotten demolished by these guys!
Ah, I didn't know you had to fight Noobe. I missed parts of the tournament throughout due to real life stuff and all that. But yeah, I couldn't do too much for you in regards to fighting Noobe 'cause he's on an entirely different level than I am, haha.

On a side note: Update your tag information here on the site. :p

Djt was rooting for u the whole way haha, he enjoyed ur gl play alot, great showing

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Djt was rooting for u the whole way haha, he enjoyed ur gl play alot, great showing
I've been a big fan of DJT since Evo last year when I just started playing competitively. Have always been impressed with his GL and have learned a lot from his solid tournament play, looking forward to meeting the man someday.

I've been a big fan of DJT since Evo last year when I just started playing competitively. Have always been impressed with his GL and have learned a lot from his solid tournament play, looking forward to meeting the man someday.
respect with both of u guys playing gl, gl is here to stay. If u go to ceo, u will prolly catch us there

Very Cool guy and humble. Also, one of the few honest players in the TYM community and one of stronger players in your mental game. @Orochi Hope you continue to goto live tournaments, you are a heavy hitter.