What's new

Congratulations to hit box tyrant for placing top 8 at mlg

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
@RDK|Tyrant, congratulations for placing 5th at one of the biggest tournaments this year for injustice. Proving to us again that the tiers in this game don't mean diddly squat and coming over some bad MUs (wish I saw your match vs Darth arma) to place in top 8 again with yoloman grundy.

Mark my words people, before this game starts to die out when mkx comes out, grundy WILL win a major tourney! GRUNDY SMASH!!

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Agreed. Congrats to the hypest player there is. Hope you're not emo about a 5th place finish at a tournament this stacked, Tyrant!

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Too bad it's not one we can say was really enjoyable :( all the issues and disrespect toned the hype down for a lot of players I think. Kinda got in their heads.

JLG

Noob
Tyrant vs Arma showed on stream. I hope someone can put that up for us to watch again.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Good shit Tyrant, that match vs Arma was incredible. Sucks there isn't more footage.

kaname

Noob
Must resist temptation to watch it. I'm trying to watch the stream matches in order of the playlist. Looking forward to seeing it.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You know I judt want to know, at these tourneys do they allow you to wear masks, to be your signature thing? I mean I've seen players wear some heats like a sonic hat and Ive seen one player wearing a Spider-Man mask while playing a match. Do they allow you to do it? or is it some securiity reasoning thing like always.

KingOko

Was it good for you?
That was an awesome match! Sounds like tyrant was going for some ex grave rot shenanigans when the camera cut out which makes me sad.

On another note tyrants movement with Grundy is top notch. His WCC were amazing to watch and his dashing was quick and precise. Do u guys thinks is cuz of the hitbox? I'm not sayin tyrant wouldn't be able to do wat he does without it but I remember him sayin that it helps a lot.

Oh and when he WCC the opposite way when Arma jumped over him...priceless haha

kaname

Noob
Finally watched the match. Anyone else think "he is literally trying to rape him" when the camera went out? I felt like they saw him break out some lube and had to cut the feed. Somebody seriously needs to talk with Tyrant and tell him to keep the matches G rated.....seriously not cool man...not cool.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
In the match above, it was the health trait, and he could have chipped him out because it wasn't the defense trait. Even I know that and I'm not even at the tournament jeez. Do the comentators actually play the game? :-S

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Its a good thing the KI tier list isnt determined/judged/or have annny type of say by the TYM community.. Other wise jago and saber wolf woud have never seen the light of day :) Cries for nerfs by this scrub community would have...........................................

Grats Tyrant..

@EGP Wonder_Chef @Tom Brady @STORMS @@@@@@