What's new

Congratulations to EMP REO for Winning Mortal Kombat 9 at MLG Raleigh!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Proving once again that he is a dominant force in the United States, REO claims the 1st place spot once again at Major League Gaming's Summer Championship in Raleigh, North Carolina. For REO to take this win he actually went up against one of his main rivals, DMG|NOS CD Jr, one who he's had to face in the Grand Finals literally multiple times in the past. Although REO teased that he had a new main character that he would be unleashing... but it was soon realized to be a hoax as the notorious Kabal player, REO struck again!

Congratulations to REO for this Win at MLG Raleigh!

Also, our apologies for being almost two weeks behind on this, but due to our downtime... we had little choice. However, REO deserves the proper recognition from Test Your Might!

Attachments

zaf

professor
REO , you are still a backpack on kabals back getting carried every time you play. If it wasn't for the broken-ass character that you pioneered you would just be at another 9th place failure.

you are still washed up - this win means nothing!!!!!

<3

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
STORMS I know you have this habit of posting results before events are over due to your TYM duties but, 2 months in advance is a little extreme..

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My starcraft friend gave me the placings. He called pig of the hut pigga. I let him roll with that for about 20 times, before correcting him. lol "uh, someone on here was clearly calling him pigga".

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I will say that the best part of this tournament by far was watching 16bit play Kitana. He was playing his frigging ass off, and it was just nice to see a different character. The overall character variety feels like its getting very stagnant due to the general dominance of a select few.