What's new

Congratulations to a Great Friend, Pig Of The Hut

We've all known pig for a really long time now. He's one of the hardest workers in the NRS community. He is constantly training MU's and finding ways to improve his character. Pig isn't just another player to me, he is a great friend and one of the main people that helped me get to where i am now in injustice. I am glad you got to go out with a huge bang with multiple top 8's in some of the biggest/stacked tourneys!

Hate him or love him, we can all agree after the great showings pig has put on, he IS one of the best players in the NRS community. Thank you for the great showings you have given us and congrats on your top 8's and second place at evo! We will celebrate hard as hell when you come back to ATL!

Hope you will continue and help the community out in MKX. Congrats again brother, @AK Pig Of The Hut!

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Indeed, congrats to @AK Pig Of The Hut.

It was tragic that you fell just short of the biggest win at EVO, but I assure you, the path you stormed through to achieve 2nd Place is one to be proud of. Very few players can speak of having that kind of drive to excel beyond their limits, and without a doubt, you are one of those players. :)

The Zod community will forever honor you, as does Atlanta Kombat.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
We've all known pig for a really long time now. He's one of the hardest workers in the NRS community. He is constantly training MU's and finding ways to improve his character. Pig isn't just another player to me, he is a great friend and one of the main people that helped me get to where i am now in injustice. I am glad you got to go out with a huge bang with multiple top 8's in some of the biggest/stacked tourneys!

Hate him or love him, we can all agree after the great showings pig has put on, he IS one of the best players in the NRS community. Thank you for the great showings you have gave us and congrats on your top 8's and second place at evo! We will celebrate hard as hell when you come back to ATL!

Hope you will continue and help the community out in MKX. Congrats again brother, @AK Pig Of The Hut!
Is pig completely quitting injustice after evo?

Indeed, congrats to @AK Pig Of The Hut.

It was tragic that you fell just short of the biggest win at EVO, but I assure you, the path you stormed through to achieve 2nd Place is one to be proud of. Very few players can speak of having that kind of drive to excel beyond their limits, and without a doubt, you are one of those players. :)

The Zod community will forever honor you, as does Atlanta Kombat.
lol blake just for this first time...can we front page this congrats post? He truely deserves it

Good stuff Pig. I loved your passionate popoffs and your solid Zod play. I'm not sure what happened in grand finals but that sort of thing happens to even the greatest players. Especially against such a vortex heavy character.

You have proven to the world that you are one of the very best players out there. Both in MK and Injustice.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Pig really helped me get back into competitive games in general. MLG Raleigh could easily have been my only tourney after a huge hiatus, at that time TYM went down and I didn't know anyone or how to find people in the hotel to get games with and basically walked up to him and exchanged numbers and found where to go. Guy has been a legit and honest dude everytime I've talked to him.
Anyway if he happens to browse this to him I say good shit and remember:

I'd love to, but then we'd have to front-page everyone's congrats posts or else we'd be biased, LOL.

Seriously, every player who came to EVO and fought their hearts out for this golden moment deserves the greatest props we can give them.
haha fair enough, doesn't hurt for me to ask doe :p

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Ive never seen so many zodballs against DJT. Such a good ground game. You played like a champion and deserve al the praise youve been getting. Good shit and cant wait to chill when u get back.