What's new

Congratulations 16bit for having the courage to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Premium Supporter
Just to provide some diplomatic context for those of Us that don’t support transitioning: it promulgates the notion that the rest of the world must accept someone else’s fantasy and delusions as fact or risk brings labeled a bigot. I don’t have any ill feeling towards 16 bit but cannot ideologically engage in the post modern pronoun nonsense when he will always be a biological male. More importantly, we just don’t care and would rather not Be inundated with social justice movements when we visit a video game forum.
Of course you’re a transphobe. Of course lol.

“Just to provide some context for why I’m an arsehole, trans people make me feel icky and I’d rather ignore the mountain of medical and biopsychosocial evidence that supports transitioning and instead propagate the miss-notion that my bigotry is somehow grounded in ‘facts and logic’ instead of my simple hatred of people different than myself. How dare trans people live openly and celebrate their lives; why can’t we go back to the 70s where everyone hid that sort of thing?”

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Of course you’re a transphobe. Of course lol.

“Just to provide some context for why I’m an arsehole, trans people make me feel icky and I’d rather ignore the mountain of medical and biopsychosocial evidence that supports transitioning and instead propagate the miss-notion that my bigotry is somehow grounded in ‘facts and logic’ instead of my simple hatred of people different than myself. How dare trans people live openly and celebrate their lives; why can’t we go back to the 70s where everyone hid that sort of thing?”
I’m a transphobe and a homophobe, so I wouldn’t take that as an insult. I didn’t even read what this guy said and I’m neutral here, just wanted to clarify one thing.
And no, I’m not the kind that goes like “kill all gay and trans people”. I’m just being traditional in this subject. AAAAND I’m ready for all the hate here now. I’ve already been called a cultist today anyway. I still believe that MK community is stronger that some gender or sexuality problems here.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I've just read through the entire thread and some responses were... ughhh.
A couple of people here really need to consult with the elder gods. Hopefully they'll get enlightened.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
A kind note for some people in this thread. Stop implying that homophobia / transphobia is an opinion, its plain IGNORANCE. Some of the implications made by these people are so wrong and rude. I mean, I live in a backwards ass Arab country, some of the homophobic comments I have seen in this thread actually surprise me with how ignorant they are!

For the other (bigger) part of the community and 16 bit, congrats!

Not fan of not accepting your true gender, but good for him/her. I tought he was gay but then i saw him having a girlfriend. It makes sense now.

Not fan of not accepting your true gender, but good for him/her. I tought he was gay but then i saw him having a girlfriend. It makes sense now.

DragonofDadashov24

A kind note for some people in this thread. Stop implying that homophobia / transphobia is an opinion, its plain IGNORANCE. Some of the implications made by these people are so wrong and rude. I mean, I live in a backwards ass Arab country, some of the homophobic comments I have seen in this thread actually surprise me with how ignorant they are!

Lol, ignorance? Whatever makes you happy.

DragonofDadashov24

DragonofDadashov24

DragonofDadashov24

So basically I’m ignorant because I refuse to pretend like it’s okay that grown up adult man acts like a woman and claims that he is one only because he feels like it and even says “kurrently trans” in his status? You sure? Asshole I can get, but ignorant?
Yeah, you’re ignorant as fuck.

I mean, obviously you’re not the brightest to be indulging in alt right beliefs, so I’ll let you off with struggling to comprehend it.

DragonofDadashov24

Yeah, you’re ignorant as fuck.

I mean, obviously you’re not the brightest to be indulging in alt right beliefs, so I’ll let you off with struggling to comprehend it.
Stop crying. Your post is nothing but empty insult that is more fitting to an ignorant person. If you think that my post is ignorant then this world is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.