What's new

Congratulations 16bit for having the courage to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
by using she instead of he you don't undermine the fact that 16 is a biological male. no shit she knows this. it's just accepting 16bit as a transwoman. are you guys still caling her steven? if yes thats just disrespectfull. if you call her stephanie, wouldn't it be weird to say "he"? stephanie is a female name.

I could make a case that the victim of hatespeech here is me, a real woman who is attacked for saying she personally does not want take a shower with a man who went through surgery to look like a woman.

I am saying that he is free to do as he prefers. As long as that doesn't force me to not do as I prefer.

He has every right ever to ask to be called as "she" and I have every right to refer to him as "he" because denying biology makes me unconfortable.

As long as I do not hate him for being trans, as he doesn't hate me for disagreeing with trans, we are both free to be ourselves.
You’re not getting attacked for the shower thing. It’s your pronoun use and complete disrespect regarding that. It’s horrible.

Lol at making yourself the victim though. Proper victim complex.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
@Juggs nothing good can come from allowing this thread to remain open.
I think it’s fine. Those outing themselves as asshats can be ignored. The ignore function is great. In fact I’m sure there’s people that most people have on ignore on here. Must be fun for them talking to themselves. The others taking it too far and being bigoted are being dealt with. Other than that, the rest are congratulating Bit.

haketh

Noob
She has a valid point. I, on the other hand, do not mind calling her by female pronouns, but I don't think it's right that they use our bathrooms and our showers. As a woman, I would feel very uncomfortable and that's the point she's raising. I'm guessing you're a guy and wouldn't mind if a woman who identified as male showered with y'all but we women like our privacy and to call this bigotry, is really not the case. It's a shame to see how people act and throw logic out of the window once they let their emotions get to them.
I don’t vibe with Terfs homie

REYTHEGREAT

Good for 16bit. But i was surprised when i first saw him after a while. I remember him being chubby, beard, wild pop off 16 bit and then i see him on stream i did not recognized him. I was like, wow wait what just happened lol. But anyway, congrats.

Vslayer

I'm a gril
Premium Supporter
I don’t vibe with Terfs homie
Yeah okay I'm a terf, I'm not even a feminist so right there your little label makes no sense, not that it holds any meaning whatsoever. I support her and have said so multiple times in the thread. You literally cannot invalidate my point so you chose to say that instead, continue to ignore women's concerns and see where that gets you, homie.

Reactions: Lun

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Premium Supporter
I’m a transphobe and a homophobe, so I wouldn’t take that as an insult. I didn’t even read what this guy said and I’m neutral here, just wanted to clarify one thing.
And no, I’m not the kind that goes like “kill all gay and trans people”. I’m just being traditional in this subject. AAAAND I’m ready for all the hate here now. I’ve already been called a cultist today anyway. I still believe that MK community is stronger that some gender or sexuality problems here.
You are not welcome here. Get lost.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Premium Supporter
You mother fuckers are so annoying sometimes. This isn't a free range, let's hear your opinion on LGBTQ+ rights here. We have rules and if you are a homophobe, transphobe, etc. you are NOT welcome here.

Closing this thread for cleaning. I cannot believe some of the shit I read today.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Premium Supporter
I will get to the rest later today, but for now let's just put this out there.

I of all people have kind of a shitty history of 16bit and have quite often jumped the gun to shit on her. There is no reason for any of this political talk/shitting on 16bit. If you do not have something nice to say, just don't say it, children. I'm glad that some of you finally outed what kind of piece of shit you really are though.

huber

Noob
Sorry for polluting the thread with another back and forth, but this is still here after the cleanup and I don't feel comfortable letting it fly.

I'm sorry, but I am still calling him with masculine pronouns. This is going to get some people to raise pitchforks and scream that I am a homophobic bigot transphobic pronazi. But I just cannot bear myself to pretend biology is an opinion.
The pronoun you choose when referring to someone is not based on biology.

Hacenit

I complain a lot but only about things I love.
Woah, open again.
It's kinda great to see that NRS is brave enough to have a trans spokesperson (at Kombat Kast) despite potential backlash from some people.
If 16-bit doesn't say "you got beat by a girl" after inevitably demolishing Tyler the next Kast I will be slightly disappointed.

Vslayer

I'm a gril
Premium Supporter
Woah, open again.
It's kinda great to see that NRS is brave enough to have a trans spokesperson (at Kombat Kast) despite potential backlash from some people.
If 16-bit doesn't say "you got beat by a girl" after inevitably demolishing Tyler the next Kast I will be slightly disappointed.
I get what you mean, tho saying 'you got beat by a girl' inherently means women are not as good as men at video games, which is false, there are just way less of us out there.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Im just gonna keep it ALL THE WAY LIVE TO EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD!

I see some people are genuinely curious of how coming to this magnitude works. And i dig that. You're willing to at least learn. Uncle JBeezY sees you and appreciates you for that. We can have a conversation if you have questions and Ill be more than happy to discuss with you.

BUT

Then there are those who want to turn EVERYTHING into a debate. Listen......muthafuckas......THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR IT! You don't have to understand everything about trans and thats fine, BUT you WILL respect Stephanie! This is not a thread about debating what you feel is right and wrong. Take that shit to Reddit or Gamefaqs or whatever trash ass place you came from. But in THIS HOUSE of TYM we respect our fellow community members Gay, Straight, Bi, Black, White, Pokadot, whatever!

This thread is a celebration of a person who HELPED developed a game that everybody here plays. That alone should be enough for you to say, "You know what. I respect her." The least you could do is understand if you respect somebody, respect their identity. That's the bare minimum. If you can't understand that basic logic, don't fucking comment here because you'll look like a disrespectful asshole and that shit is not welcome in TYM. PERIOD!

Now....lets continue with good vibes. Righteous :)

Ck AeroVoid

this is An uninspired Custom Title
Im just gonna keep it ALL THE WAY LIVE TO EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD!

I see some people are genuinely curious of how coming to this magnitude works. And i dig that. You're willing to at least learn. Uncle JBeezY sees you and appreciates you for that. We can have a conversation if you have questions and Ill be more than happy to discuss with you.

BUT

Then there are those who want to turn EVERYTHING into a debate. Listen......muthafuckas......THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR IT! You don't have to understand everything about trans and thats fine, BUT you WILL respect Stephanie! This is not a thread about debating what you feel is right and wrong. Take that shit to Reddit or Gamefaqs or whatever trash ass place you came from. But in THIS HOUSE of TYM we respect our fellow community members Gay, Straight, Bi, Black, White, Pokadot, whatever!

This thread is a celebration of a person who HELPED developed a game that everybody here plays. That alone should be enough for you to say, "You know what. I respect her." The least you could do is understand if you respect somebody, respect their identity. That's the bare minimum. If you can't understand that basic logic, don't fucking comment here because you'll look like a disrespectful asshole and that shit is not welcome in TYM. PERIOD!

Now....lets continue with good vibes. Righteous :)
Amen!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Premium Supporter
I get what you mean, tho saying 'you got beat by a girl' inherently means women are not as good as men at video games, which is false, there are just way less of us out there.
Come on it's a joke, is it really necessary to look that much into it?

Hacenit

I complain a lot but only about things I love.
Yeah, I know, it's just a saying. Think Cassie said that in X to someone, but can't be sure.
I don't really think there are gender barriers to pushing buttons on controller fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.