What's new

Congratulations 16bit for having the courage to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never called myself an ally for two reasons. Because I simply dont care enough, for one. I have other, tangible problems with my life so other peoples' identities rank fairly low on my list of priorities. And second, I will have no part in this collectivist bullshit. I can make my own thoughts and opinions thank you very much.

I engaged in this specific thread because 16Bit is a beloved community member, so it's more relevant to me.

And there is very much a grey area. There will always be people who understand and/or accept something, and those who don't. Those who don't, don't owe it to you or anybody else to change their mindset. They will change of their own accord, or they won't.

You being the resident thought police is not gonna rally people to your cause, let me tell you that.

I don’t want to rally them. I want them to know that if they don’t believe in trans rights and that there is NOTHING WRONG with being trans then they’re a bigoted asshole.

As I said, there’s no grey area. You’re either for trans people or against them. The middle is a bullshit cowardice stand to take (see: Boogie) and it’s just a way of avoiding having any conviction.

The one good thing from all this is that being transphobic is getting more and more frowned upon. Hopefully anybody with those viewpoints are fully drowned out soon. No place for them in modern society going forward.

You do realize you’re digging your own banning grave here? Literally all you do is calling names and pretending to be very bright by making false assumptions but you’re not. Stop harassing everyone in this thread, everyone has already let go of the situation. You can’t change my mind I can’t change yours.
When I worked in hospital I helped people by actually doing something and not just making comments about being “hurt”. Get your shit together already.

Thought you were ignoring me? I haven’t addressed you in quite a few posts. But here we go.

I won’t get banned. Fact. All I’m doing is insulting bigots, people who have expressed that they can’t accept trans people. That’s what needs to happen, they need mocking for their outdated beliefs.

All you have to do is see what sides the mods have been on throughout this topic. You’re way more likely to get banned.

Keep calling trans people cowards though. Guaranteed ban that way.

Opinion? I said I refuse to accept false pretense, it’s not an opinion. Society doesn’t go forward with this.
Wanna know my opinion? To me refusing the way you are and not only in Gender or orientation but in everything is an act of cowardliness and escaping the reality— something only weaklings do. I didn’t say a thing about hating trans and gay people. THIS is an opinion that only I express.
Quoting this to reiterate how bigoted you are.

You said it’s something only weaklings do.

You said you refuse to accept ‘false pretense’.

You’re transphobic.

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
I just wanted you to actually openly confess it.

I got what I wanted. I won.

:D
Just so you know, he hasn't broken any actual rules. Stating that he doesn't agree with the whole thing is a personal opinion that doesn't invoke any sort of hate speech, unlawful activity, does not incur harm etc.

You telling him to enjoy his ban tells me that either you're deluded about your own position on this board, or you have good reason to believe the mods (or one specific mod) will undertake action against him.

Just so you know, he hasn't broken any actual rules. Stating that he doesn't agree with the whole thing is a personal opinion that doesn't invoke any sort of hate speech, unlawful activity, does not incur harm etc.

You telling him to enjoy his ban tells me that either you're deluded about your own position on this board, or you have good reason to believe the mods (or one specific mod) will undertake action against him.
He has. See the multiple mod posts throughout the thread. Especially one where they specifically talk about the rules and who they can ban.

Also classing yourself as homophobic and transphobic is hate speech.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I kinda expected that, i congratulate her and wish her to be happy and successful in life

Last edited:

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I'm sorry, but I am still calling him with masculine pronouns. This is going to get some people to raise pitchforks and scream that I am a homophobic bigot transphobic pronazi. But I just cannot bear myself to pretend biology is an opinion.
What do you gain by doing this? What harm does it do to you if someone wants to live their life as a woman? Why bother filling your heart with hate.

Vslayer

I'm a gril
Premium Supporter
You went into a thread that's clearly pro-LGBT and started taking issue with the decision of a person who is held here in very high regard (a decision that also affects them and them alone), and are now stating that your opinion is being attacked. That's like going into a lion cage holding red meat, and then complaining to the zoo that the lion tried to maul you.
Exactly. Not to mention that whatever views people have, the best thing we can do for anyone is love and support them. That's what compassion is. I know our drive to be right and to prove people wrong may be strong sometimes, but we need to let that shit go.

haketh

Noob
I'm sorry, but I am still calling him with masculine pronouns. This is going to get some people to raise pitchforks and scream that I am a homophobic bigot transphobic pronazi. But I just cannot bear myself to pretend biology is an opinion.
I been saying it but

Sites cannot allow bigotry like this to go about unchecked. All it does is fester & spread rot through communities & cause marginalized members of a community to just leave while the rot grows & eventually makes people not use the site. We already have an issue with not enough people contributing don’t let it get worse.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Yes, which is why I think if he wants to look like a woman he should have every freedom to do so.

But when he wants me to treat him like a woman and come to the gym showers with me, then he is mining MY freedom. Men can and should look like women if they want to. But they cannot be called real women as that actually hurts the freedom of women.

There was even a case of a serial rapist who got put in an all-women jail bevande he identified as a woman. Then he started raping more women there.
And there Is the case of transgenders competing versus real women and pretending they do not have any physical advantage.
Mods, gonna need you to check this TERF trash.

Vslayer

I'm a gril
Premium Supporter
I been saying it but

Sites cannot allow bigotry like this to go about unchecked. All it does is fester & spread rot through communities & cause marginalized members of a community to just leave while the rot grows & eventually makes people not use the site. We already have an issue with not enough people contributing don’t let it get worse.
She has a valid point. I, on the other hand, do not mind calling her by female pronouns, but I don't think it's right that they use our bathrooms and our showers. As a woman, I would feel very uncomfortable and that's the point she's raising. I'm guessing you're a guy and wouldn't mind if a woman who identified as male showered with y'all but we women like our privacy and to call this bigotry, is really not the case. It's a shame to see how people act and throw logic out of the window once they let their emotions get to them.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Someone has not read the thread all the way through.

(Offline the FGC as a whole does tend to be way more accepting though, gotta give it that).
I don’t consider people who don’t contribute anything to the community “apart” of it. A lot of the people in this thread I either never heard of, never seen them contribute anything, or only see them in controversy not related to NRS games.

Also, yeah I read the thread. That’s why I said “for the most part”, lol.

What do you gain by doing this? What harm does it do to you if someone wants to live their life as a woman? Why bother filling your heart with hate.
Why is it hateful to call someone who is biologically a male, a male? I dont care if someone wants to play dress up and if that makes them feel whole then by all means do it. Doesnt effect me - but I dont feel the need to have my feet held to the fire over pronouns that are correct. Its not hateful, it is being honest.

Again, glad they are finally able to be who they feel they are, I just dont see the need to celebrate gender dysphoria. Just be you and live you're life.

Reactions: Lun
Status
Not open for further replies.