What's new

Congratulations 16bit for having the courage to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I’m not going to let hateful people spout their shit without consequence. If that inconveniences you, so be it. I couldn’t care.
You were asked by several members to stop, yet you keep writing hateful comments (yes, u seem to be way more triggered than the other dude who's just chill no matter what you wrote). The other guy seems to understand that - you don't.

@STORMS can we please have discussion about 16 Bit instead of pointless back and forth fights?

Again, giving yourself too much credit. As I said, I don’t care what you brag here. You’re the one triggered here with the insults, lol. View attachment 14611
Thought you were ignoring me?

You were asked by several members to stop, yet you keep writing hateful comments (yes, u seem to be way more triggered than the other dude who's just chill no matter what you wrote). The other guy seems to understand that - you don't.

@STORMS can we please have discussion about 16 Bit instead of pointless back and forth fights?
So you’re just going to pretend that what he was saying wasn’t EXTREMELY HATEFUL to trans people? Lol dude, show your true colours and stop trying to hide them.

He literally called them cowards. Nice of you to defend him though.

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
My my, people still chasing them good boi points in here.

Look, some people just aren't comfortable with the idea of a man one day waking up and proclaiming that from that day on they're a woman and will live as such, be adressed as such etc.

There is nothing wrong with being shocked by that. I honestly don't think people like @DragonofDadashov24 are saying that this makes 16Bit a bad person. It's just that, perhaps due to their culture, this is not the norm for them, or they haven't lived in circumstances where stuff like this is common or widespread - which yes, would make this shocking or difficult to understand.

Piling onto him or people who share his views isnt gonna win you anything. Arguably it'll also not make you a good person since in glorifying one side, you're vilifying and dehumanizing the other.

That said, let me make one thing clear before Espio decides to throw me into the TYM sexuality reeducation camp: for all I care, 16Bit can identify as a frame trap (see what I did there?) If she wants to, as long as she's happy. I dont think this makes her a bad person, but im also not going to pretend it's normal (simply because it's not the norm).

Thought you were ignoring me?

So you’re just going to pretend that what he was saying wasn’t EXTREMELY HATEFUL to trans people? Lol dude, show your true colours and stop trying to hide them.

He literally called them cowards. Nice of you to defend him though.
I dislike everything he has said but the thread is here to support 16 bit not have you two go back and forth. I understand why you are upset I dont like anything he is saying either but take it to the DMS and leave it out of the thread.

I dislike everything he has said but the thread is here to support 16 bit not have you two go back and forth. I understand why you are upset I dont like anything he is saying either but take it to the DMS and leave it out of the thread.
Nope. As I said, I’m not going to let people spout hateful shit without consequence. Enough is enough and they need shutting down if not ridiculing. Stop with the backseat modding.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

Look, some people just aren't comfortable with the idea of a man one day waking up and proclaiming that from that day on they're a woman and will live as such, be adressed as such etc.

There is nothing wrong with being shocked by that. I honestly don't think people like @DragonofDadashov24 are saying that this makes 16Bit a bad person. It's just that, perhaps due to their culture, this is not the norm for them, or they haven't lived in circumstances where stuff like this is common or widespread - which yes, would make this shocking or difficult to understand.

Piling onto him or people who share his views isnt gonna win you anything. Arguably it'll also not make you a good person since in glorifying one side, you're vilifying and dehumanizing the other.

That said, let me make one thing clear before Espio decides to throw me into the TYM sexuality reeducation camp: for all I care, 16Bit can identify as a frame trap (see what I did there?) If she wants to, as long as she's happy. I dont think this makes her a bad person, but im also not going to pretend it's normal (simply because it's not the norm).
Thank you, you get what I mean. I’ve never said anything insulting to those people. At least I think I haven’t.

The side of being against trans people needs vilifying. Period.

I knew from your earlier post about ‘virtue signalling’ being worse than transphobic posts that you’d have transphobic opinions too. Couldn’t have been more transparent.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Im from ireland ive never known anyone before 16 bit to go trans so this is a first for me case in point i am not offended or angry or whatever shit people are saying in this thread dudette literally has an emoji on this site of course its community news

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
The side of being against trans people needs vilifying. Period.

I knew from your earlier post about ‘virtue signalling’ being worse than transphobic posts that you’d have transphobic opinions too. Couldn’t have been more transparent.
I literally just said I want 16Bit to be happy.

You are so far down this social justice path you dont even realize you're employing the same tactics as the opposite side.

Also I cant be a transphobe as lang as Bailey Jay exists.

I literally just said I want 16Bit to be happy.

You are so far down this social justice path you dont even realize you're employing the same tactics as the opposite side.

Also I cant be a transphobe as lang as Bailey Jay exists.
You can still want her to be happy but also be against trans people and what they identify as.

The fact that you’re sympathetic with people who are against trans people means you’re not fully an ally. There is a clear right and wrong side here, no grey area.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
She finds herself, that's the most important point and this how you become happy in your life. Wish you a good new chapter in your life @16bit

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
You can still want her to be happy but also be against trans people and what they identify as.

The fact that you’re sympathetic with people who are against trans people means you’re not fully an ally. There is a clear right and wrong side here, no grey area.
I never called myself an ally for two reasons. Because I simply dont care enough, for one. I have other, tangible problems with my life so other peoples' identities rank fairly low on my list of priorities. And second, I will have no part in this collectivist bullshit. I can make my own thoughts and opinions thank you very much.

I engaged in this specific thread because 16Bit is a beloved community member, so it's more relevant to me.

And there is very much a grey area. There will always be people who understand and/or accept something, and those who don't. Those who don't, don't owe it to you or anybody else to change their mindset. They will change of their own accord, or they won't.

You being the resident thought police is not gonna rally people to your cause, let me tell you that.

Error404

Noob

LMAO . No winning with you is there? Pretty sure nobody wants you on their side , wacko.

chrisisnice

BURN FOOL!!!
Premium Supporter
@16 Bit you are no doubt an inspiration to a lot of people. Thanks for sharing your news! :D

Oh yeah and thanks for maining my favorite characters in each NRS game hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.