What's new

Congratulations 16bit for having the courage to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop crying. Your post is nothing but empty insult that is more fitting to an ignorant person. If you think that my post is ignorant then this world is fucked.
Yeah, I’m the ignorant one when you literally have regressive beliefs that deny the existence and rights of trans people.

Fuck you and fuck off. Your ‘opinion’ is a hateful and bigoted one, and one that isn’t acceptable in a society aiming to go forwards - and also not acceptable on this forum.

just_2swift

God Fist Lao
Yeah, I’m the ignorant one when you literally have regressive beliefs that deny the existence and rights of trans people.

Fuck you and fuck off. Your ‘opinion’ is a hateful and bigoted one, and one that isn’t acceptable in a society aiming to go forwards - and also not acceptable on this forum.

Really curious to know what system of knowledge the people being transphobic are using to justify their views. Like if you're doing it out of religious belief, I can understand that. I don't agree with it, and I don't respect it, but fine--you wanna believe Sky Daddy doesn't like it when two peepees or two hoohas touch, or when someone exchanges their peepee for a hooha, or when someone with a peepee dresses like you think someone with a hooha is supposed to dress, that's no crazier than believing in Sky Daddy in the first place. But if you're not already swallowing a bunch of real-life D&D rules that were written by desert nomads some 2000+ years before modern science existed, then what are you even basing your objections on? Because science sure as hell isn't on your side (and doesn't take moral stances in the first place), and I don't know of many other options!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

Opinion? I said I refuse to accept false pretense, it’s not an opinion. Society doesn’t go forward with this.
Wanna know my opinion? To me refusing the way you are and not only in Gender or orientation but in everything is an act of cowardliness and escaping the reality— something only weaklings do. I didn’t say a thing about hating trans and gay people. THIS is an opinion that only I express.

just_2swift

God Fist Lao
Really curious to know what system of knowledge the people being transphobic are using to justify their views. Like if you're doing it out of religious belief, I can understand that. I don't agree with it, and I don't respect it, but fine--you wanna believe Sky Daddy doesn't like it when two peepees or two hoohas touch, or when someone exchanges their peepee for a hooha, or when someone with a peepee dresses like you think someone with a hooha is supposed to dress, that's no crazier than believing in Sky Daddy in the first place. But if you're not already swallowing a bunch of real-life D&D rules that were written by desert nomads some 2000+ years before modern science existed, then what are you even basing your objections on? Because science sure as hell isn't on your side (and doesn't take moral stances in the first place), and I don't know of many other options!

Not everywhere is America. These views are perfectly normal for any Russian citizen, trust me. You're experiencing a culture clash.
Having shitty beliefs = culture

This argument is downright fucking STUPID. It’s the same argument that people used to defend Brunei sentencing homosexuals to be stoned to death because ‘it’s their culture’.

Some things are just wrong. Catch up or be called out for it.

Opinion? I said I refuse to accept false pretense, it’s not an opinion. Society doesn’t go forward with this.
Wanna know my opinion? To me refusing the way you are and not only in Gender or orientation but in everything is an act of cowardliness and escaping the reality— something only weaklings do. I didn’t say a thing about hating trans and gay people. THIS is an opinion that only I express.
You’re actually stupid. Legit low level IQ.

You didn’t have to SAY you hate them, your opinions on this whole situation - and especially your last response - show how hateful you are towards them.

Enjoy your ban you incel.

DragonofDadashov24

Having shitty beliefs = culture

This argument is downright fucking STUPID. It’s the same argument that people used to defend Brunei sentencing homosexuals to be stoned to death because ‘it’s their culture’.

Some things are just wrong. Catch up or be called out for it.
That is their culture. Thought you live in a unicorn world? Did you know that it’s legal to marry a dog in India? Or that pedophiles are legal in the Eastern countries? Who’s ignorant now? You know what’s interesting? I’m against all of this and it makes me unwanted in those countries.

DragonofDadashov24

You’re actually stupid. Legit low level IQ.

You didn’t have to SAY you hate them, your opinions on this whole situation - and especially your last response - show how hateful you are towards them.

Enjoy your ban you incel.
You don’t know my IQ. Judging by your posts you’re the one who doesn’t know anything and thinks that he’s the right person. What’s acceptable to you will always be unacceptable to others. Get over it.

That is their culture. Thought you live in a unicorn world? Did you know that it’s legal to marry a dog in India? Or that pedophiles are legal in the Eastern countries? Who’s ignorant now? You know what’s interesting? I’m against all of this and it makes me unwanted in those countries.
Yes, and a culture can have destructive, problematic, immoral norms that should be called out and pushed to change. Or do you think tyrannical dictatorships are just as good as participatory democracies?

DragonofDadashov24

Yes, and a culture can have destructive, problematic, immoral norms that should be called out and pushed to change. Or do you think tyrannical dictatorships are just as good as participatory democracies?
This whole subject is very debatable. Democracy will never exist. All we can do is led a friendly life. Now’s the chance for me to insert this picture 14610

I don’t have to change your mind lol, you’re giving yourself to much credit. I don’t need recognition from the person who says fuck you or fuck off for other people’s opinion.
And there we have it, you couldn’t.

What you did though, was reaffirm that you are stupid. I’m telling you to fuck off because your view is hateful and views like that cause harm to the trans community. ‘Muh muh opinion’, it doesn’t work like that, we’re not disagreeing on what is the best colour. We’re disagreeing on a moral principle for fuck sake.

DragonofDadashov24

And there we have it, you couldn’t.

What you did though, was reaffirm that you are stupid. I’m telling you to fuck off because your view is hateful and views like that cause harm to the trans community. ‘Muh muh opinion’, it doesn’t work like that, we’re not disagreeing on what is the best colour. We’re disagreeing on a moral principle for fuck sake.
Read the first sentence again.

DragonofDadashov24

Lead a friendly life? After the hateful shit you’ve said?

I hope people are anything but friendly to you for the rest of your life. Maybe then you’ll see how it feels.
Give it a rest already. You don’t know shit about my life. I didn’t say anything bad here, unlike you. So I’m just ignoring you for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.