What's new

General/Other Congrats To Revolver for Getting 1 Win in a 9-1 MU

Well then how come scrubs and stream monsters only really cry when a tool breaks the game but the its a zoning tool.

I dont see them crying about Batgirl, Bane, JC, sonnya, vergil etc.
So wait... you're going to justify your straw man argument against me, because stream monsters who are not me make that argument?

Stream monsters have nothing to do with me, nor my argument.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman'

as for "I don't see them crying about Batgirl..."

You must be kidding now- this is definitely a strawman, because *I* posted that gif of Batgirl earlier showing how BS that character is. That was ME. So you are trying to criticize me for being inconsistent about calling out unfair bullcrap based on OTHER PEOPLE.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well then how come scrubs and stream monsters only really cry when a tool breaks the game but the its a zoning tool.

I dont see them crying about Batgirl, Bane, JC, sonnya, vergil etc.
You can't bitch about Bane when a pug warned you for a year straight.

Also everyone cries about Batgirl and Vergil.

Sooo... your argument is suck.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
So wait... you're going to justify your straw man argument against me, because stream monsters who are not me make that argument?

Stream monsters have nothing to do with me, nor my argument.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman'

as for "I don't see them crying about Batgirl..."

You must be kidding now- this is definitely a strawman, because *I* posted that gif of Batgirl earlier showing how BS that character is. That was ME. So you are trying to criticize me for being inconsistent about calling out unfair bullcrap based on OTHER PEOPLE.
My point was that people seem to have a problem when there is zoning involved. Rush down not so much.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I actually could've taken another game at the least but I messed up at like crucial points. I didn't throw him in the corner at the end of his one lifebar and I remember at some point he dashed in for trait pressure which I KNEW he was gonna do and I meant to corp charge but messed up :/.

I tried my best though. I was honestly about to sit down and not play, but I had to try so I did what I could. I don't really deserve props for losing lol but thanks for the support for those who gave it

when you took a game off Zod the crowd was feeling that Rudy moment brah.... Rudy Rudy Rudy !!!!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Ihis. Relaxed wasn't even doing at their lowest. At their lowest characters who have poor mobility and counter zoning can't do it anything because they block the zod ball while ducking. So there's no duck under and inch forward. @Vengeance135 playedjoker against armor's zod and said that he could barely move and that the situation is almost as if not as bad as lex's.
I said that they were grazing Jokers hair lol you can inch but by the time you get there he has hella meter.
Either way the Joker/Zod mu is equivalent to the Lex/Zod mu. Theres no way its better then a 8-2 and I will go as far as saying its a 9-1. Once Zod backdashes its a ggs.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I said that they were grazing Jokers hair lol you can inch but by the time you get there he has hella meter.
Either way the Joker/Zod mu is equivalent to the Lex/Zod mu. Theres no way its better then a 8-2 and I will go as far as saying its a 9-1. Once Zod backdashes its a ggs.
Can he not jump between Zod balls? I thought he might make it but I haven't seen the mu played.

what about deathstroke vs lex
is it 9-1 as well?
Nah, I have a lot of options in that match. The only real trouble is I have to respect him more with my trait up since he has a lot of ways of taking it away. Otherwise there's no major issues getting in or competing with his up close game, I have it as 4-6

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
From full screen you can jump between them I think, and pistol is great at counter zoning/keeping him from getting them started.

I will agree that from midrange, iazbs paralyze your character. You literally cant move lol, just duvk walk and be ready to block OH iazbs. But up close and full screen you have options that lex does not.

The MU is bad in many other ways too, mainly because I get 100 free traits per game against Joker. There isn't even really a need to snowball them like is neccesary in the lex MU. How long of a set did you play with armor? I am pretty sure it is just a 3-7, not much differnt from a 2-8, but it is. If you played it a ton I bet you could figure some stuff out. I have played it with Grr a bunch and he probably plays the MU the best in my experience

Last edited:

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Does noone remember the Cyborg vs Lex match? 10-0 if I remember correctly, but hat was before his patch. Nonetheless, I'd hate to be on the bad end of that MU.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
From full screen you can jump between them I think, and pistol is great at counter zoning/keeping him from getting them started.

I will agree that from midrange, iazbs paralyze your character. You literally cant move lol, just duvk walk and be ready to block OH iazbs. But up close and full screen you have options that lex does not.

The MU is bad in many other ways too, mainly because I get 100 free traits per game against Joker. There isn't even really a need to snowball them like is neccesary in the lex MU. How long of a set did you play with armor? I am pretty sure it is just a 3-7, not much differnt from a 2-8, but it is. If you played it a ton I bet you could figure some stuff out. I have played it with Grr a bunch and he probably plays the MU the best in my experience
@rev0lver also

Jokers Jump arc is a good and bad thing against the ZB's. You have to really pay attention to the speed of the ball and since Jokers jump arc isn't very high and grounds him quickly, you have to jump right before the ball hits you in which, depending on the speed of the ball, you can land right into a laser frame trap. Revolver does nothing at full screen unless you know hes going for a zod ball. If you pull revolver too late then the ball hits you and theres a free trait call or you can switch up to side arm which is still an unfavorable trade for joker. Mid to close range Jokers options are still limited. Jokers only poking tool is d2 to acid for a safety or trying to use a hella negative sweep. Joker can't jump in due to pushblock or Zods amazing d2 so the puts him at Zods mercy even at that range. Zods ia charge, j1 and balls control the air flawless vs Joker and since he has a floaty jump joker can only AA on read because Jokers d2 has booty startup. Also since Joker has no mind games off simple 50/50s like everybody in this game, he can't really apply much pressure. If Joker corners Zod and the Zod doesn't know how to block then of course Zod is fucked but if Zod knows how to block then he will just pushblock and Joker is again at the mercy of the same bull shit again. I never said that the Joker/Zod mu is worse then the Lex/Zod mu. Tbh its probably the same. I have not just played armor, but many Zods like Knife ability and Deathmaze among others. They all know this mu and are amazing Zods. There's absolutely no reason why any Zod should lose against Joker unless you don't know how to block and the Joker player straight up outsmarted you with nonsense and godlike reads. 8-2 at least, Zods favor.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
@rev0lver also

Jokers Jump arc is a good and bad thing against the ZB's. You have to really pay attention to the speed of the ball and since Jokers jump arc isn't very high and grounds him quickly, you have to jump right before the ball hits you in which, depending on the speed of the ball, you can land right into a laser frame trap. Revolver does nothing at full screen unless you know hes going for a zod ball. If you pull revolver too late then the ball hits you and theres a free trait call or you can switch up to side arm which is still an unfavorable trade for joker. Mid to close range Jokers options are still limited. Jokers only poking tool is d2 to acid for a safety or trying to use a hella negative sweep. Joker can't jump in due to pushblock or Zods amazing d2 so the puts him at Zods mercy even at that range. Zods ia charge, j1 and balls control the air flawless vs Joker and since he has a floaty jump joker can only AA on read because Jokers d2 has booty startup. Also since Joker has no mind games off simple 50/50s like everybody in this game, he can't really apply much pressure. If Joker corners Zod and the Zod doesn't know how to block then of course Zod is fucked but if Zod knows how to block then he will just pushblock and Joker is again at the mercy of the same bull shit again. I never said that the Joker/Zod mu is worse then the Lex/Zod mu. Tbh its probably the same. I have not just played armor, but many Zods like Knife ability and Deathmaze among others. They all know this mu and are amazing Zods. There's absolutely no reason why any Zod should lose against Joker unless you don't know how to block and the Joker player straight up outsmarted you with nonsense and godlike reads. 8-2 at least, Zods favor.
I think Zod can iazc out of the corner.:(