What's new

Congrats to EMPR/AK Pig of the Hut on Zod's first Top 8!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Top 8 was what Pig wanted for a long time now and Kumite in Tennessee was his moment to shine, along with @AK elitegoomba.

I sense more Top 8 placings to come for the man, all of which are deserved.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
I see all these threads congratulating players on getting their characters first top 8. Time to give Pig his due. Well done Pig, very nice showing. I am sure there will be more success in the future. Additional congrats to M2Dave for a fine performance.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
Thanks guys

I really appreciate it

I will continue to dig deeper and deeper Into ZOD and I will only get better w him

I feel I'm mentally back and I know what to do here on out

Also real quick I'm not the only best ZOD , I consider @General M2Dave and I together as one

We are ZOD

We together will continue to excel , grow and domination will come

and all shall kneel

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm ok with the site getting all emo with the positive feels for a day or three after the absolute awesomeness that was this weekend. It really was a treat to witness and naturally you (and the whole AK scene that traveled) were integral pieces. Glad to see you break the curse, enjoy yourself, and get re-inspired to play.

P.S. That Zod shirt was fucking awesome.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm ok with the site getting all emo with the positive feels for a day or three after the absolute awesomeness that was this weekend. It really was a treat to witness and naturally you (and the whole AK scene that traveled) were integral pieces. Glad to see you break the curse, enjoy yourself, and get re-inspired to play.

P.S. That Zod shirt was fucking awesome.
Thanks

It's my fav shirt ever now and will always have awesome memories w it

I <3 @Emperor DMS he surprised me w it

GGA Max

@AK Pig Of The Hut

pig you deserved this. zod deserved this, no longer the rebelo'd "viable" character.

and mannn you drove super far for this which was clutch as fuck. so much dedication, not only there but also on the battlefield, dying with zod. not picking scumbag sinestro :cool:

the man who dies with zod will surely one day live in 1st place with him. props.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I'm a little late but yeah mad props pig,that couldn't of been easy seeing as zod Is so much hard work.its nice to see the coolest character in injustice being repped at a high level,may you continue to summon the night supervisor and enjoy yourself.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Thanks guys

I really appreciate it

I will continue to dig deeper and deeper Into ZOD and I will only get better w him

I feel I'm mentally back and I know what to do here on out

Also real quick I'm not the only best ZOD , I consider @General M2Dave and I together as one

We are ZOD

We together will continue to excel , grow and domination will come

and all shall kneel
We are many, you are but one?

Also props. Very happy for you man. Well earned.