What's new

Congrats to Daddydab!!

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
On behalf of the MMH community i would like to officially congratulate dab on his 3rd place showing at one of the west coasts few majors. You played some hard match ups and kept composure! Way to rep us all the way #martianarmy

@daddydab32ho
Awwww from fellow Martiam tp another, thanks my friend and argghhh i had Theo lol o guess next time!!! Thanks for the support dude!!!

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
@daddydab32ho It was a pleasure fighting you man. You are a very friendly, down to earth guy. Congrats on placing third, I knew from the beginning you'd go far. Looking forward to fighting you again, even if it's online.

daddydab32ho

@daddydab32ho It was a pleasure fighting you man. You are a very friendly, down to earth guy. Congrats on placing third, I knew from the beginning you'd go far. Looking forward to fighting you again, even if it's online.
Oh dude pleasure was all mine!! Really cool guy yourself and yeah dude definitely!!!me too bro!!! And thanks for the love dude!!!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Dat boi daddyjab junior da 3rd MD really is somethin with that there Man Hunter. When he landed da last combo on Theo I said "that's it, he has struck him ded". But fate intervened and the Trident power rose again.

Was gr8 to see dabster on the main stage though and for someone who says he lost passion for the game, he was playing extremely well all day, patiently and making judicious reads.

Bruh

#YEEAP

daddydab32ho

Dat boi daddyjab junior da 3rd MD really is somethin with that there Man Hunter. When he landed da last combo on Theo I said "that's it, he has struck him ded". But fate intervened and the Trident power rose again.

Was gr8 to see dabster on the main stage though and for someone who says he lost passion for the game, he was playing extremely well all day, patiently and making judicious reads.

Bruh

#YEEAP
yeah man I thought it was it too I was so excited I suppose and that "TRIDENT POWER" came from the deep and Drowned my ass ahaha lolz I got Theo next time it will be hype and maybe ill come out the victor this time!!!! and yeah bro thanks a lot my main man CRIM CRIM you always show me love I got you bro!!!!