What's new

General/Other Congrats KT SMITH

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Congrats KT. I congratulated you there of course but you deserve it. BTW when you watch the stream i'm the one who yelled "HE'S GOING IN!" and phil said the crowd is going nuts lol. We were ALL going nuts at that match! KT KT KT! lol

HD Smoke

Noob
Yea, KL is the ONLY match up I counter pick from the start. All other MU's are winnable if you outplay your opponent but KL is almost a free win against Smoke.

I had to play bluenine's KL in pools and went straight to jax. GOTCHA.
Haven't you beaten Bluenine's KL with Smoke before? Still Jax is the way to go against KL its just so risky trying to fish for d1 SB against KL with his great mobility. Smoke is fine against people that get in quick against him like reptile but Smoke cant even go for b2's, footsies, sb upclose because of that freaking shaolin spin. :( its all good everyone in this game has a character they dont match up good against. I actually like kl too he is just a asshole towards Smoke lol

GGA Wafflez

the kid
Wafflez how did the king match go? do you feel smoke cant do anything against a high level kung lao?
Not good, took the first match and lost 3 straight... shoutouts to that character... does he have any justifications for a bad MU? i am probably going cage anyway... maybe i will start seeing kabals instead of laos..

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Not good, took the first match and lost 3 straight... shoutouts to that character... does he have any justifications for a bad MU? i am probably going cage anyway... maybe i will start seeing kabals instead of laos..
ya, I am done fighting KL's with Smoke. Dat Cage X-Ray is never gonna miss.

HD Smoke

Noob
its all good man your smoke is amazing and can fight with anybodys high level character just stay away from KL's with Smoke every character has their kryptonite.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
KT Smith Good showing at the MLG arena, represented smoke well! The reset seemed to be inconsistant for you, and you were having trouble keeping hold of any meter, but good hype matches as always keep it up!

-Necro'd the old thread because i didnt want to make more clutter.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
lol thanks guys :)

I definitely was off my game at the arena... Spent too much time lately trying to learn alts; my Smoke was unpolished.