What's new

General/Other Congrats KT SMITH

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Props KT Smith, I've always been a fan of yours. It's awesome to see you do well. You've inspired me to level up my Smoke!

Medina4life

Media Master
Congrats KT Smith, you did great! No doubt, you did terrific. I am glad you decided to come to our hotel room. It was cool meeting the lesser known VSM guys.

I don't want to discredit you in any way... But damn, no one even recognizes Tommy Wafflez for how he did at MLG? Poor guy, lost to Dizzy and Forever King's Kung Lao.....

edit: NVm, I just saw page 2, Sorry tehe

CD jr

Noob
kt smith im so proud of you thats all i have to say.remember when you wanted to go practice so bad and i was like yo relax,you got this and look you made fucking top 8.congrats.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
KT Smith is easily my new favorite player to watch. I'll be pulling for you to win every major for the next year :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ya that was some good shit at the tourney esp in top 8. I saw the end of you vs m2dave and was nervous for you going in after that, but you were clutch as hell. I don't think you should counter pick against Cage though. Was cool chatting with ya and hopefully we can do it again @ a future event.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
KT you did fantastic. Also wanted to say it was awesome to meet you dude and talk MK9.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I was thinking about making this topic. In my opinion, KT is the best offline Smoke player. Always a pleasure to see someone take this character so far in a tournament without having to use another main. You, sir, are the one true Smoke main of NY.

Also, props to Waffles and Frothy for going out there and competing.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Watching KT play Smoke made me sacared of Smoke, and wanna pick him up. But I am giving myself to Shang at the moment. Then either Kitana or Jade.

Awsome possom KT

SZSR

Noob
Good stuff KT Smith! I'm so glad you've been able to take Smoke and get him down to a science, you really got him on lock-down. Best Smoke mainer bar none.

Wafflez is definitely up there for his ability to take on Dizzy with Smoke. That wall combo where you did a Smoke telepunch into a d1 Smokebomb made me have to change my pants lol, great match.

Reactions: HAN

HD Smoke

Noob
Congrats KT Smith, you did great! No doubt, you did terrific. I am glad you decided to come to our hotel room. It was cool meeting the lesser known VSM guys.

I don't want to discredit you in any way... But damn, no one even recognizes Tommy Wafflez for how he did at MLG? Poor guy, lost to Dizzy and Forever King's Kung Lao.....

Yeah King has a amazing Kung Lao and its such a bad match up for Smoke. To believe all us Smoke players thought it was a 5-5 match over the summer shows how much this game has changed. Wafflez how did the king match go? do you feel smoke cant do anything against a high level kung lao?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder

Yea, KL is the ONLY match up I counter pick from the start. All other MU's are winnable if you outplay your opponent but KL is almost a free win against Smoke.

I had to play bluenine's KL in pools and went straight to jax. GOTCHA.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yea, KL is the ONLY match up I counter pick from the start. All other MU's are winnable if you outplay your opponent but KL is almost a free win against Smoke.

I had to play bluenine's KL in pools and went straight to jax. GOTCHA.
Why is Smoke so free for a KL player? Im ignorant to that mu.