What's new

General/Other Congrats Grr!

GGA Max

Grr

On behalf of the Bane community, we congratulate you on making top 8 (in winners, I might add) at NEC!

We love your strong representation of Bane, and now I hope that EVERYONE sees that he is a strong force in this game.

Now everyone will know that Bane is truly no joke.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Bane is the tank Jax became after the last patch. All that needs to be done is find his f41.

GGA Max

Maxintensity25

Out of curiosity, any upcoming tourneys you're thinking of going to?
Yes, besides the weekly on thursday there is "frosty faustings." It kind of like a regional with some west and east coast players coming. I'd expect between 25-45 entrants.

Noteable people who I hear are coming:
tom brady
perfect legend
wound cowboy
glass sword
forever king
the rest of the ohio scene

Yes, besides the weekly on thursday there is "frosty faustings." It kind of like a regional with some west and east coast players coming. I'd expect between 25-45 entrants.

Noteable people who I hear are coming:
tom brady
perfect legend
wound cowboy
glass sword
forever king
the rest of the ohio scene
I wish I had something that close haha. I'm really trying to piece together what I can come out to.

GGA Max

I wish I had something that close haha. I'm really trying to piece together what I can come out to.
Yeah, I don't know too much of what goes on in Canada. In fact I only know of 3 or 4 Canadian tournament players. Ever heard of a guy called KRYS9984 ? I think he lives out there. Also, there used to be something called Toronto top tiers, which was a decent sized group. You know since I'm American and I'm not familiar with your geography that might be close :D.

PS: shit this thread is getting derailed. Grr no longer relevant:joker:

Yeah, I don't know too much of what goes on in Canada. In fact I only know of 3 or 4 Canadian tournament players. Ever heard of a guy called KRYS9984 ? I think he lives out there. Also, there used to be something called Toronto top tiers, which was a decent sized group. You know since I'm American and I'm not familiar with your geography that might be close :D.

PS: shit this thread is getting derailed. Grr no longer relevant:joker:
Haha that's east coast canada. the west we have like 4 players. Nope never heard of krys

Yeaaa back on topic.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll go ahead and timestamp for those who missed it on...
http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/485898556

23:00 is his first match I believe, against PPJ. Beats out his Zatanna using extreme patience.

Unfortunately, his overuse of specials cost him against Lex, where some normal punishes and higher damage capitalizations would've won him the day. Likewise, his lack of blocking after charge took him down, as the charge itself is only -5 on block from that distance.

In the third, we see a familiar Maxintensity25 moment where full-screen charges simply don't work on a Lex. Though close, Grr unfortunately loses out and gets sent to losers bracket.

1:10:00 Grr vs. Noobe
Grr gets taken down in the first round due to Noobe's relentless rushdown. The shoulders broke down Grr's double-punch heavy strategy, and despite a nice super at the end the chip ends up being too much to handle.

The second round didn't fair much better. Even with Grr's amazing lead, Noobe's shoulders and d.1xxES was just too much to handle.

Last edited: