What's new

CONFIRMED! The very first LEGENDARY Gear has been unlocked is for......?

Stanlos

Noob
I learned today that one of the Activity Buffs available in Guild Multiverse 3 is the Rarity Buff. With it, I have received a WW Epic for nearly every match completed in the towers so far. Up to 67 now. So I think that now the time will be more of an issue than the Epics.

In general, I think Guild activity should be a part of the plan for the acquisition of the Legendary with this new find (well new for me) being especially incentivizing.

I should also add that there was a second buff active as well, the Double Rewards Buff. I don't know if every floor gave a reward because of that one though I think it is likely. The important part though is the power of the Rarity Buff to tip probability such that the Epics dropped are for the character being played.

Last edited:

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I learned today that one of the Activity Buffs available in Guild Multiverse 3 is the Rarity Buff. With it, I have received a WW Epic for nearly every match completed in the towers so far. Up to 67 now. So I think that now the time will be more of an issue than the Epics.

In general, I think Guild activity should be a part of the plan for the acquisition of the Legendary with this new find (well new for me) being especially incentivizing.

I should also add that there was a second buff active as well, the Double Rewards Buff. I don't know if every floor gave a reward because of that one though I think it is likely. The important part though is the power of the Rarity Buff to tip probability such that the Epics dropped are for the character being played.
Can I get an invitation to your clan? Lmo

Stanlos

Noob
Can i join as well, i'm looking 4 an active guild & want to contribute daily. My own guild pretty much died.
All are welcome if they are about getting to and through Multiverse 3. It is a lot if work but using it you will be able to quickly put a dent in your Legendary Gear requirements.

I will check with the owner to see how soon he can kick two to make room for you both

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
All are welcome if they are about getting to and through Multiverse 3. It is a lot if work but using it you will be able to quickly put a dent in your Legendary Gear requirements.

I will check with the owner to see how soon he can kick two to make room for you both
Thanks I am surely gonna need it 4 the legendary bane piece lol. Just let me know when i can join =)

Stanlos

Noob
Well that was fast. He has kicked two persons and you may apply. Put Stanlos in the body of your application

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
My overall drop rate for her seems to have gone up since investing so much time. Still, most days I only get a couple of epics for her. Think I'm 1/5th of the way on gear but then I 5000 min left to get there.

The guild sugestion is interesting, but it sounded like you needed a specific item to make that work. I did just up and make a WoWo themed guild of 1 that let me get my needed credits in no time and access to guild boxes without begging strangers for entry.

Stanlos

Noob
I'd like to join as well if I may. I'm happy to put in the work!
Yes, you May! The only requirement is to Boss and regular towers. The Boss Towers are priority as they can prevent access to later tiers and thus the activity buffs

The I'D is QR10X

Stanlos

Noob
I should point out that THE most important factor for the Guild is the Boss Towers. So PS Plus is kind of ESSENTIAL. The buffs cannot be unlocked without meeting all objectives so Boss Towers can really hold up progress. The sooner you get to Multiverse 3 the sooner and longer you have access to the premium buffs.

They are active until the reset so if you hit all 3 stages of Multiverse 3 that is literally potentially dozens of Epics that you can farm.

And hundreds of boxes because with Double Rewards what you are supposed to receive for boxes gets doubled.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I should point out that THE most important factor for the Guild is the Boss Towers. So PS Plus is kind of ESSENTIAL. The buffs cannot be unlocked without meeting all objectives so Boss Towers can really hold up progress. The sooner you get to Multiverse 3 the sooner and longer you have access to the premium buffs.

They are active until the reset so if you hit all 3 stages of Multiverse 3 that is literally potentially dozens of Epics that you can farm.

And hundreds of boxes because with Double Rewards what you are supposed to receive for boxes gets doubled.
Well look at YOU recruiting n things! I dig it! Be awesome to be a part of an active guild cuz mines sucks Donkey Kong balls..

Stanlos

Noob
Well look at YOU recruiting n things! I dig it! Be awesome to be a part of an active guild cuz mines sucks Donkey Kong balls..
You are welcome to join ours. The tag is QR10X

If Everyone awesomes out and does things we should have access to the premium buffs even sooner and for longer this period which means more Epics for everyone.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You are welcome to join ours. The tag is QR10X

If Everyone awesomes out and does things we should have access to the premium buffs even sooner and for longer this period which means more Epics for everyone.
Awww I appreciate the invite! Im down. Ex...ce...pt.....I wont be online for another 5 hours cuz I'm at work right now. I usually just play late afternoons as soon as i get home. So if there's still room, im most def down!

Stanlos

Noob
Awww I appreciate the invite! Im down. Ex...ce...pt.....I wont be online for another 5 hours cuz I'm at work right now. I usually just play late afternoons as soon as i get home. So if there's still room, im most def down!
That is awesome as it sounds like that will be one more Boss Battle member! I will inform the Mod. What is your PSN?