What's new

Concerns About MK11

I just want the amplify button moved back to R2 from R1. There were a number of times when the other guy blocks my special move which I'm enhancing and I ended up grabbing an interactable. It was a weird and unnecessary change from previous games.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I just want the amplify button moved back to R2 from R1. There were a number of times when the other guy blocks my special move which I'm enhancing and I ended up grabbing an interactable. It was a weird and unnecessary change from previous games.
Some special moves could be meter burned in MKX. If the special whiffed and you tried to block an incoming attack, you would meter burn the special instead.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This happened to me a bunch of times, as I expected when it was announced. Though I’m sure it’s just me not inputting the move fully before pressing R1. Very likely user error on my part. But still very annoying to accidentally grab an interactable and get punished for it, whereas an accidental block would be much more acceptable.