What's new

Compliment the person above you.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
As the title suggests. No clue if people will do this or not, but hey, this site needs some positivity, so many threads and posts are quite toxic. So I dare you to compliment the person above you (a real one, not a backhanded one). Since I'm first, I'll just address the general public.

You are all cool people. I've been on this site for many years, back in Injustice 1 days, finally made an account when MKX came out. Over the years, I've been talking and chit chatting with you guys for a good amount, from when I was a Kitana main to a Doctor Fate main to a Skarlet main. It's insane how long its been; at any rate, I've been off TYM recently because I like to think I'm not a toxic person. But, as quite a few of you know, I abhor Batman in Injustice 2. I absolutely despise fighting the character. So watching Forever King play Batman vs SonicFox got me salty asf. I hated watching that set. So, in typical salty boy fashion, I came here and basically dragged FK for filth, calling him a trash Batman player, just really going in.

As you can imagine, it did not go over well.

But the thing I noticed the most from people who responded was it wasn't a lot of anger that people responded to me with, it was largely people who were upset with my admittedly rude comments. People weren't really being too mean in their responses, it was just responses to my toxic behavior. And when FK went on to win that Tournament, people demanded that I apologize, which I did, but it made me realize that that could've gone a lot worse than I had thought. I was in the wrong, and instead of essentially being crucified and burnt at the stake, it was a lot more mild. And for that I want to say that the majority of you all here are quite understanding and nice. I've talked to and played with a number of you, (though to be fair, not very much), but I will say that whatever negative things you may feel about yourself, forget them, because you are a great person.

<3

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The person above me was once a Kitana main, and wants me to forget all the negative things I feel about myself. There are far less cool things than this.

Friday night cheers to that.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I was gonna say this guy has a great profile picture cause It was Eminem. Now I gotta compliment his nickname for his creativity Lol

P.S. I double dare you to compliment my once banned ass and I hope I don’t get banned for complimenting anyone here. Are there any complimentphobic people here?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The person above be has an user name which is also a trivia to MK1 genesis version for those who are as old as me, he is also pretty cool and he has been on tym for as long as i am, if not longer
The person above me is surviving as an MK11 player despite being a Skarlet main and using cellular internet to play online. That takes real courage :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's nice to see a positive, friendly thread.

Dude's avatar above me looks like a combination of cool breed of anime character+Zangief.