What's new

completely pointless and situational

Wigy

There it is...
If you reflect a nightwolf projectile and he relfects it back at you then when it comes back at you, you dont even need to relflect or be blocking and it will get reflected. hell it even reflects if your daashing in.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I really don't get why Kenshi got a reflect move. I would be ok if instead he had his teleport move. Thanks for bringing up another glitch of this game to the sight. Though I don't know who would just shoot arrows at blind man.

Wigy

There it is...
I really don't get why Kenshi got a reflect move. I would be ok if instead he had his teleport move. Thanks for bringing up another glitch of this game to the sight. Though I don't know who would just shoot arrows at blind man.
Got to be unpredictable, kenshi probably would never See it coming.

this is known, try reflecting a sektor upmissile with kenshi then have sektor immediately x-ray while kenshi walks forward and does nothing. You'll know why when you try it

Wigy

There it is...
You'd think they'd sort this out considering NW could reflect kitana's x ray and that was patched but no.. they overlooked yet... another.. thing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You'd think they'd sort this out considering NW could reflect kitana's x ray and that was patched but no.. they overlooked yet... another.. thing.
They really overlooked this one super broken thing called Kenshi.

I'm still waiting for a patch