What's new

Completely Disrespectful Wonder Woman Combos

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
mb lasso ender is soo demoralizing. When I play loligagger i often find myself putting the controller down lolz. In the clash quote WW to CW she says: You can't win my sister...
and every time I sob back: i know...:(

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
mb lasso ender is soo demoralizing. When I play loligagger i often find myself putting the controller down lolz. In the clash quote WW to CW she says: You can't win my sister...
and every time I sob back: i know...:(
That is my absolute favorite way to end a match. So awesome.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Consecutively, it's 4, but not worth the 90% chance of dropping. Shoutouts to @Akromaniac27 for setting the groundwork for these:

I recommend all aspiring WW mains to sub to his youtube channel.
Thanks for the shout out. Btw, you can get it done consistently by spacing out the lassos. Just input them quick enough so that she DOESN'T end up right into the corner and then it'll connect easily. You can also do 23~lasso grab for the very last part instead of b113(from the original combo)

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Thanks for the shout out. Btw, you can get it done consistently by spacing out the lassos. Just input them quick enough so that she DOESN'T end up right into the corner and then it'll connect easily. You can also do 23~lasso grab for the very last part instead of b113(from the original combo)
4 consecutive spins? I tried spacing it and only get it 1 out of 10 times :(. Yeah, the one time I got it I finished the combo with 23 lasso.