What's new

{Completed] ELEAGUE Mortal Kombat 11 Showdown

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82

TUNE IN @ 2PM EST: https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv

ELEAGUE has partnered with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to feature the ultimate interactive live streaming experience for NetherRealm Studios’ highly-anticipated Mortal Kombat 11! Join us on ELEAGUE’s Twitch from 2-6 p.m. ET, Sunday, March 31!

The ELEAGUE Mortal Kombat 11 Showdown will kick off with an action-packed stream featuring 11 of the community’s most popular influencers as they explore the game on its beta release weekend. Players will try to rack up points by winning games against random online opponents, and bonus points if they win matches using all of the beta’s five playable characters!

David “UltraDavid” Graham and Ryan “Mr. Aquaman” Kablik will anchor ELEAGUE’s coverage of the Showdown from a specially-designed set at ELEAGUE’s headquarters in Atlanta. Throughout the stream, they will alternate between various live games as they happen across each of the 11 influencers’ own streams, showing you the top combos and games as they unfold live!

Click the link for more details!

https://www.eleague.com/mortal-kombat

@STORMS @HellblazerHawkman

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I heard REO say they were just playing randoms on the Beta for the tournament. Oh it was posted in the thread, maaan what a wasted opportunity.

I give ZERO shits about watching people see who can block and spam combos better. Before those of you who get off to tournaments get made at me I can only play using the Xbox Adapted controller. I've been blown up.

I want another reveal or even better unlock Chapter One of story Mode for the BETA!!!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I give ZERO shits about watching people see who can block and spam combos better. Before those of you who get off to tournaments get made at me I can only play using the Xbox Adapted controller. I've been blown up.

I want another reveal or even better unlock Chapter One of story Mode for the BETA!!!
Lol wow man, you came to the wrong site. We tend to talk a lot about who can "block and spam combos better".

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Poor HoneyBee... Went in with his main account and is only facing declines or really good players.
Meanwhile REO went in with a 0-55 account and is stomping n00bs and getting free wins left and right. Easy 2500$.
All about the strats, the new meta, lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Poor HoneyBee... Went in with his main account and is only facing declines or really good players.
Meanwhile REO went in with a 0-55 account and is stomping n00bs and getting free wins left and right. Easy 2500$.
That's messed up... lol. That doesn't seem like it should be allowed, honestly... and I love REO as a player.

Yeah, HoneyBee is quite "salty" about it...

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
I do want to see REO make a return. He's been gone too long.
He said on stream he plans on attending MK11 tournaments. First on his list is EVO. I don't want to paraphrase but he also said that he feels it's to early to attended Combo Breaker. I believe that's what he said.

I'm hype to see REO run in MK11. I wasn't apart of the MK9 era so seeing veterans return feels so awesome.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
while I appreciate eleauge's efforts this wasn't a lot of fun to watch. Seeing some streamers play a bunch of randoms was not exactly what I was expecting. I thought it would be more like War of the Gods. Aquaman and UltraDavid did a good job but it just didn't hold my interest. I ended up switching to K&Ms stream for an hour or 2 and then moving on.

Oh well. Still very keen for the 1st proper event... but yeah.. cool idea and I really do like unique rule events.. I thought the points system was neat.. but yeah.. lets see what one when there is proper KotHs to run something more traditional.

Grats to all involved and for ELeauges support.. I hope it is the 1st of a lor more over MK11

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
while I appreciate eleauge's efforts this wasn't a lot of fun to watch. Seeing some streamers play a bunch of randoms was not exactly what I was expecting. I thought it would be more like War of the Gods. Aquaman and UltraDavid did a good job but it just didn't hold my interest. I ended up switching to K&Ms stream for an hour or 2 and then moving on.

Oh well. Still very keen for the 1st proper event... but yeah.. cool idea and I really do like unique rule events.. I thought the points system was neat.. but yeah.. lets see what one when there is proper KotHs to run something more traditional.

Grats to all involved and for ELeauges support.. I hope it is the 1st of a lor more over MK11
Nothing quite like the Fatal 8 w/ @Clutch8

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I thought it was fun, just a little frosting on the cake that is the beta. More exposure for the game, and hopefully an eye opener for people who don't know what button is block.