What's new

General/Other Complete Rain Combo List

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is meant to be community based in the end, what I have here is my compiled list of the best combos for rain. I want to hear input and your own list of combos. Enjoy and let's continue to revitalize the rain community!

Best damage

Mid Screen –
4,3 starter
Jip 4,3 waterbubble, uppercut, 4,3 lightning, dash RH, immediate 4,3 geyser – 50%
Doing 4,3 immediately will cause the 4 to whiff so that just 3, geyser hits. The 3 in 4,3 is 7% rather than 5% from 4.(credit to FCP/EMP SCAR)
More useful in an actual match is flash parry into 4,3 waterbubble, 47% with this combo. That’s a hellova punish folks. Knowing MU’s is the key to flash parrying, when and where.

1,2, f4 starter
Jip 1,2, f4, dash 2, bubble, uppercut, 4,3 lightning, dash RH, 4,3 geyser – 47%
Burn an EX bubble for meter drain and increases to 48%

Corner -
JIP, 4,3, bubble, uppercut, 4,3 geyser, 4, lightning, RH, 4,3 geyser – 54 %

Rest of the Combo list

Mid Screen –
Jip, 4, 3, lightning, dash, uppercut, dash, 4,3 bubble, 4,3, watergun – 45% 42% w/o jip
Jip, 4,3, lightning, dash, uppercut, dash, 4,3, bubble, uppercut, dash, d1, tele – 43% 40% w/o jip
Jip 4,3, bubble, 4,3, RH, 4,3, lightning, 4,3, tele – 43% 40% w/o jip

1,2, f4
Jip 1,2, f4, dash, 2, dash 2, bubble, uppercut, 4,3 lightning, dash, RH, 4,3 geyser - 47% 44% w/o jip
Jip 1,2, f4, dash 1,2, f4, dash, 4,3 bubble, 4,3 lightning, dash, RH, 4,3 geyser - 43% 40% w/o jip FCP/EMP SCAR combo
Jip 1,2, f4, dash, 2, dash, 2, dash, 4,3, lightning, dash, RH, 4,3, geyser - 41% 38% w/o jip
Jip 1,2, f4, dash, 4,3 RH, 4,3, bubble, 4,3 lightning, 4,3, tele – 41% 38% w/o jip
Jip 1,2, f4, dash, 2, dash, 2,4, lightning, late jump kick, 4,3, tele – 36% 33% w/o jip
Jip 1,2, f4, dash, 2, dash, 2,4, lightning, dash, RH, 4,3, geyser – 38% 35% w/o jip

Corner –
Jip 4,3, bubble, uppercut, 4,3 geyser, 4,3 geyser - 52% 49% w/o jip
Jip 1,2, f4, 2, 4,3, geyser, 4,3, geyser, 4,3, geyser – 46% 43% w/o jip
Jip 4,3, geyser, d1, lightning, geyser, 4,3, geyser, 4,3, geyser – 38% 35% w/o jip
Jip 4, RH, dash, uppercut, dash, 4,3, geyser, 4,3, geyser – 49% 46% w/o jip
Jip 4, RH, dash, uppercut, dash, 4,3, waterbubble, uppercut, 4,3, geyser – 53% 50% w/o jip

Air to Air –
1 or 2, dash, 2, bubble, uppercut, dash, 4,3, lightning, dash, RH, 4,3, lightning – 30%

NJP –
Njp, tele, 4,3, RH, 4,3, bubble, 4,3, lightning, 4,3, tele – 36%
Njp, tele, 4,3, bubble, 4,3, lightning, dash, RH, 4,3, geyser – 33%

Smarrgasm, Reno_Racks Mothmonsterman0 Slade Brownie

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Good list. Ill look it over more in the next few days and see if i have any other combos that should be added. For any of the 2 bubbles you can do 4 bubble which i find to be a little easier. Need to add combos for B2 1+2, combos off of naked lightning and bubble and a couple other things. Also for the corner combo you can do 43 geyser and 43 lightning there and just end with 43 geyser for 55 i believe which also leaves them in the corner instead of using the RH before the last 43 geyser.
Ill also add combos for back to the corner with reverse uppercuts and when you hit them with a RH while you are in the corner. And lastly combos ending with bubble for the drop in the corner (my personal favorite).

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
yeah alot of my combos listed I have to post videos for, mostly the corner, They actual can reset into the corner and one is a mind shatterer for 54%, but definitely try em out and post yours and I shall add em to the list, and I'll type up mine for a naked lightning and bubble.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
yeah alot of my combos listed I have to post videos for, mostly the corner, They actual can reset into the corner and one is a mind shatterer for 54%, but definitely try em out and post yours and I shall add em to the list, and I'll type up mine for a naked lightning and bubble.
I can add mine straight in. MOD Powers :REO

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
good list man! I would put small section about combo endear options like 4 geyser, 4 (3) geyser, bubble drop, water gun, 4, 3 teleport, and the pros and cons of using each one

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
muchos gracias, i shall look into all the options but im hardly in the lab anymore haha, im trying a new game for the first time in awhiile, and kof is a bitch, i wanna explore frame data of using different drop setups, watergun in corner, and a new mindgame i just started using going underneath rain with a bubble so that the opponent does not know which side he drops on

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
my mid screen combo is 4,3 xx lightning, 4,3 RH, 4,3 bubble, 4,3 water gun -- 40%
i dont whiff any 4, both 4,3 connect everytime.
fairly easy and ending with water gun puts opponent at good distance and standing so no wake up attacks.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
His high damage off of 4RH requires absolute mastery of the uppercut back dash into 4,3. 44% 4, rh, whiffed 4, 3, bubble, uppercut, 4,3 lightning, late jump kick 4,3 tele. I presonally use lower brain dead combos as my bnbs in actual match, a simple 4, rh, 4,3 bubble, 4,3 lightning, jik 4,3 for 38% or rh cancel to build meter into 4,3 tele for 35%. If I am feeling good and need the damage uppercut for sure.