What's new

Guide - Scorpion Complete List of Teleport & X-Ray vulnerable strings

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Title says it all really, unfortunately not many of these are all that significant, but I'm somewhat obsessive with stuff like this so once I started I did the whole cast.

* indicates the gap between respective moves in a string where it can be interrupted.

Teleport Vulnerable:

Jason:
F2*1+3

Kung Lao:
4*4

Jax:
2,3*2
F3*1+3 (wrestler)
F4*1+3 (wrester)

Cassie:
B1,2*4

Jacqui:
2,3,3*4

Tanya:
B3,1*2 (Pyro)
B3,1*3
F4*3

Liu Kang:
1,1*3

Reptile:
1,4*1

Quan Chi
F2,1,2*2 (midscreen)

Goro:
B1,2*U2

X-Ray Vulnerable:

Sonya:
B1*4
2*2

Kenshi:
1*1 (Kenjutsu)
3,2*2 (Kenjutsu)
4,4*1 (Kenjutsu)
4,4,1*2 (Kenjutsu)
1,1*4

Kitana:
F3,3*4

Mileena:
B1,2*3 (Piercing)
2,1*U4
B3*4
F4*4

Takeda:
1*1
B2,1*2+4

Cassie:
1,2*1
3,3*2

Kung Jin:
2,2*1 (Shaolin)
F2,D1*U2

Tanya:
2,4*3
3,2*1 (Kobu Jutsu)

Shinnok:
1,1,2*3

Kano:
1,1*2
F3*2+4 (Cyber)

Johnny Cage:
B1,2*1 (Fisticuffs)

Erron Black:
B3,2*D1

Liu Kang:
F1,2*3
2*B2
F4,4*4

Ermac:
F2,1*D2
F3*4

Kotal Kahn:
2,1*2

D'Vorah:
1,1*3 (max range after 1,1)

Quan Chi:
B3*2 (max range)

Goro:
F2,1*2+4

Last edited:

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Wait a moment,this thread is for punishing, or avoiding?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
One more thing,the gaps work for all x rays and all armored moves of all chars right?

Audit

Falls down too much
Nice job, but I'm hoping that the inclusion of the word "complete" is a little premature. Not to get your OCD in a dander, but the best gap in strings to poke through in between a jp and the start of the string.

JTB123

Wait a moment,this thread is for punishing, or avoiding?

One more thing,the gaps work for all x rays and all armored moves of all chars right?
Punishment as doing a faint teleport wouldn't get you anything, teleport and EX teleport have the same start up and due to EX launching you can use this to full combo your opponent out of certain strings. X-Ray and armoured moves (take down in this case) should work but I only tested it for Scorpion.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
I think you should note the strings in which teleport won't punish if they kill the string or special cancel. Because Cassie does not simply do b124 when there is a flipkick available.

JTB123

I think you should note the strings in which teleport won't punish if they kill the string or special cancel. Because Cassie does not simply do b124 when there is a flipkick available.
That would be an extremely ballsy read as B124 is + on block and flip kick is -30.

I do intend to add more to this guide though, all a matter of finding the time but anyone can do it really and the OP can be edited.