What's new

Complaints with FNATIC|PerfectLegend Part II: Capcom players, KI, Injustice downplay and more

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
Is there a problem with push blocking out of Batmans long block string pressure?
And Forever King is right, you can see all of Batmans overheads coming, even 12~o/h bouncecancel is almost useless unless its a low hit box character and it crosses them up.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Is there any chance we can discuss something more relevant? Like how long it took me to heat up cold chicken out of my bin for breakfast this morning.

I love hearing PL's opinion on things. I don't know where he gets this wisdom from. Please PL tell me more about what you think

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Is there a problem with push blocking out of Batmans long block string pressure?
And Forever King is right, you can see all of Batmans overheads coming, even 12~o/h bouncecancel is almost useless unless its a low hit box character and it crosses them up.
To be fair, F3 DOES leave you at +8 on block. While pushback is a problem, you should be able to do something with the advantage. Probably a b2, which would leave a four-frame gap for poking I suppose. You could F3, release trait, do other stuffs as well.

But yeah, you can just pushblock Batman and you take away his trait and the long blockstun pressure. Your average Injustice match allows for a person to build six or so bars of meter. Hell, I've seen people use full Supers and build a bar back in a couple of seconds. People underestimate how fast meter builds in this game.

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
It's not that I hate PL it's the fact that TYM front paged this. There was only one section that contained any injustice, and it was about downplaying. Nothing he said enlightened me or made me think differently of the game. Other top players post rants like this and they're never on the front page. Worse of all TYM is feeding his ego. Why do we care anymore? He's a Street Fighter player!

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
To be fair, F3 DOES leave you at +8 on block. While pushback is a problem, you should be able to do something with the advantage. Probably a b2, which would leave a four-frame gap for poking I suppose. You could F3, release trait, do other stuffs as well.

But yeah, you can just pushblock Batman and you take away his trait and the long blockstun pressure. Your average Injustice match allows for a person to build six or so bars of meter. Hell, I've seen people use full Supers and build a
If your response was to me saying 12ffmb bounce cancel was useless, yeah it gives you plus 8. But whos gonna spend 2 bars for +8 when you can end at 12 and have +6 with about the same range to work with. If you just mean in general f3 is good, then I agree +8 is awesome and its an overhead. Yeah b2 would be uninterruptible after the f3 unless its an armor move and its actually 3 frames since b2 is now known to be 11f.

I actually think Batman has a good mixup with b11~cb and b112 though since 1 gives a hard knockdown and is overhead and one you can follow up with an unreactable low that launches.

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
If your response was to me saying 12ffmb bounce cancel was useless, yeah it gives you plus 8. But whos gonna spend 2 bars for +8 when you can end at 12 and have +6 with about the same range to work with. If you just mean in general f3 is good, then I agree +8 is awesome and its an overhead. Yeah b2 would be uninterruptible after the f3 unless its an armor move and its actually 3 frames since b2 is now known to be 11f.

I actually think Batman has a good mixup with b11~cb and b112 though since 1 gives a hard knockdown and is overhead and one you can follow up with an unreactable low that launches.
You have to be careful with B11 xx call bats. The advantage isn't as great off of it as it is with other strings. You can get some of your follow-ups stuffed.