What's new

Complaints with FNATIC|PerfectLegend Part II: Capcom players, KI, Injustice downplay and more

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Quote: "Now you guys do realize Capcom Cup is an eSports event right? I guess for whatever reason since Capcom held the event themselves its a “community” ran event? No sir. I thought you all were against eSports? The hypocrisy! Just cause CAPCOM is hosting the events themselves its ok but if anyone else does it (MLG) you shun it. Yea ok…."

You can't hate PL when he speaks the truth. I thought he sold his soul to the capcommunity, glad to know I was wrong.

Quote: "...Just like how you all are so quick to try to kill off any game or franchise that isn’t made in Japan or actually that isn’t Capcom. Hella sad."

So true. What will happen to the capcommunity if Cashcom goes bankrupt?...

Last edited:

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Well, to his credit the way he explained it, it kind of makes sense. They keep putting you back into those situations where they are always at advantage... In Batman's kase, while he doesn't have klear 50/50's he has the ability to lock you down konstantly and keep bringing you back into his kontrol. This isn't the traditional type of "reset" but it does reset the situation to where it's beneficial for Batman.

Anyway, he kind of tagged Batman along by saying he's BS as well. I don't think he meant that he was a 50/50 character.

I personally agree with this.. But Zod is BS and has his own reset style with his trait: Kan't jump, kan't attack, kan't move. Why? Kuz trait grab is 5 frames and wins trades...
Am I the only one bothered by this? Can people PLEASE stop replacing C's with K's? It makes you sound so stupid. Yes I get Mortal Kombat does it but it doesn't mean you have to...

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Official ESL Gaming
Well, to his credit the way he explained it, it kind of makes sense. They keep putting you back into those situations where they are always at advantage... In Batman's kase, while he doesn't have klear 50/50's he has the ability to lock you down konstantly and keep bringing you back into his kontrol. This isn't the traditional type of "reset" but it does reset the situation to where it's beneficial for Batman.

Anyway, he kind of tagged Batman along by saying he's BS as well. I don't think he meant that he was a 50/50 character.

I personally agree with this.. But Zod is BS and has his own reset style with his trait: Kan't jump, kan't attack, kan't move. Why? Kuz trait grab is 5 frames and wins trades...
you spelled credit with a c in the first sentence

quoted for posterity

RIF

Noob
Putting Sinestro in a list with Batgirl and Killer Frost is an off call. He requires his TRAIT in order to truly pressure you. Without trait, he is unsafe most of the time and has problems opening people up. Yes, his vortex does not require trait, but his getting people in the vortex without trait is not easy. There are many characters that do not allow Sinestro to get his trait out. Watch how King dealt with P2W at Youmacon when he had trait. He was patient, blocked, and made P2W use is trait to remain safe and not get blown up. Sinestro's damage is some of the lowest in the game. Without using trait and hitting the opponent with AoT in the vortex, each iteration of the 50/50 is VERY low damage: < 20%. You can get guess right and get out without losing a large chunk of life. Compare that to Bane who only has to open you up once to take 60%. Sinestro is a zoner who has the vortex to help bolster his offense.

Sinestro DOES become a very good character when he has his trait, but it's not an IWIN button.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'll give it to you, Batman has really good offense. But Batman is NOT a reset character, and Batman does NOT have good mixups
I think mixup is also referring to crossup mechanics, such as his F3 stuff, and the ambiguity of his J2. But no, he isn't a vortex character and he doesn't have those sort of resets, like others that were included in that list.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Speaking of hypocrisy and downplaying when your own hands are far from clean lmao. Oh so NOW a reset character is a problem, but apparently Kabal was the exception in MK9 right? Guess what cupcake. These vortex characters are really no different. Both are safe and/or at advantage. Only difference is they can't chip you to death while the opponent is left guessing when to even poke out. You sir, are a tier whore at the end of the day. Your tourny picks have proven it to be so time and time again. Wanna do that, sure go for it, but don't start bitching now about the hypocrisy and how much BS there is. Obviously you're drawn to BS anyways because those are the only characters you ever use

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO CARL PROPS FISHER EXTRAORDINAIRE IS NOT ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PROPS FISHING! NO NO NO! THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SITE I HAVE EVER SEEN FISH FOR PROPS HARDER THAN CARL. EVAR!!!! Just go look at his status updates!

Get hit by a freaking car!!!

JDM

Noob
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO CARL PROPS FISHER EXTRAORDINAIRE IS NOT ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PROPS FISHING! NO NO NO! THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SITE I HAVE EVER SEEN FISH FOR PROPS HARDER THAN CARL. EVAR!!!! Just go look at his status updates!

Last sentence was totally unnecessary. Grow up.

coolwhip

Noob

Yup, wish death (or serious injury) upon him because he made a whiny blog. Sounds completely reasonable. Wonder Chef liking the post is almost worse than Theo losing to PL's Scorpion.

On a side not, PL is weird, as are his blogs. It's like an extension of his tweets, lol.

Flagg

Noob
Of course downplayers want props. They have low self esteem.

I doesn't help when their sycophantic fanboys still peddle "it's not the character, it's the player" when that is flat untrue.

Its a combination of both.