What's new

Complaints with FNATIC|PerfectLegend Part II: Capcom players, KI, Injustice downplay and more

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
The one who has made many waves in the community has posted up a new set of "Complaints". FNATIC|Perfect Legend has some things to get off of his chest before the holidays and he wants you to know about it. Whether you agree with him or not, don't be afraid to argue.

In this chapter of complaining Carl "Perfect Legend" White discusses everything from Capcom players dissing eSports and the USA, Injustice downplaying and much more. Get ready.

plbanner.jpg

What is up everyone. This week I have some complaints and concerns with the communities overview of Capcom Cup, Players who downplay their obviously powerful characters, props fishers and my controller woes

“Aiming for the Cup”

capcom-cup

Now you guys do realize Capcom Cup is an eSports event right? I guess for whatever reason since Capcom held the event themselves its a “community” ran event? No sir. I thought you all were against eSports? The hypocrisy! Just cause CAPCOM is hosting the events themselves its ok but if anyone else does it (MLG) you shun it. Yea ok….

I think you guys are just non supportive of anything made in America. MLG is USA, NRS is USA etc etc. Just like how you all are so quick to try to kill off any game or franchise that isn’t made in Japan or actually that isn’t Capcom. Hella sad.

I won’t be surprised with how you all are going to act towards Killer Instinct once the opportunities disappear for it. I mean come on we all know Killer Instinct is gonna get the treatment. Probably featured in high end tournaments with great payout and hella marketing behind it. Look at the ULTRA KILLER INSTINCT launch tournament. All the press that tournament got. I am 100% positive there will be more to come from that. However I do feel like Killer Instinct is godlike and definitely deserves all the marketing, prizes etc. It is the perfect fighting game to use for eSports. THAT NETCODE THO?! THE TIME RELEASE CONTENT THO?! It is pretty much simulating the arcade era with their plan for the game. I love it I just hate getting combo breakered but that is my own fault.

Hell even Sundance from MLG tweeted about it and if there is one thing I know, Sundance doesn’t just talk about anything unless it has something to do with MLG. By the way he is the CEO of the league soooo yea. Continue reading!
Source: ThePerfectLegend.com

Attachments

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You gotta remember, its all about the Money. Money talks, if any game company cant make profits, they wont give two shits about the community. you should have learned that from the beginning.

Last edited:
I think he has good mix ups.. He also has those F3 on knockdown 50/50 stuff...
His only overhead is F3 which you can see on reaction. All you have to do is block low all day vs Batman than block high whenever you see an overhead coming. Whenever I fight another Batman player they rarely ever catch me in a single mixup. I'm not saying he is a bad character, I'm just saying if people are going to complain about him at least complain about stuff that he is good at lmao

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Royal Contributor
His only overhead is F3 which you can see on reaction. All you have to do is block low all day vs Batman than block high whenever you see an overhead coming. Whenever I fight another Batman player they rarely ever catch me in a single mixup. I'm not saying he is a bad character, I'm just saying if people are going to complain about him at least complain about stuff that he is good at lmao
But keeping you in block stun for a long period of time is something that he is very good at.

But keeping you in block stun for a long period of time is something that he is very good at.
That's something to complain about, not him being a "reset" character or "mixup" character. That's like if I said Zod was OP because his rushdown was too good and his corner vortexs were too good

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Well, to his kredit the way he explained it, it kind of makes sense. They keep putting you back into those situations where they are always at advantage... In Batman's kase, while he doesn't have klear 50/50's he has the ability to lock you down konstantly and keep bringing you back into his kontrol. This isn't the traditional type of "reset" but it does reset the situation to where it's beneficial for Batman.

Anyway, he kind of tagged Batman along by saying he's BS as well. I don't think he meant that he was a 50/50 character.

In Injustice: Gods Among Us, Batgirl, Killer Frost, Sinestro are hella nonsense and I hate to say it Batman is too. They can dish out hella damage with safe offense and keep resetting you over and over until you die. Your best hope is to guess right during all of their mix ups where they are still at an advantage anyway. However these characters aren’t the problem noooo not in Injustice. Everyone believes MMH, Zod and Aquaman are the problems. While these characters are definitely at the top and possess their own BS. Nothing is worst than in a tournament to get hit by a reset character who has safe resets and pressure and is able to just keep rinse and repeating it over and over until you die.
I personally agree with this.. But Zod is BS and has his own reset style with his trait: Kan't jump, kan't attack, kan't move. Why? Kuz trait grab is 5 frames and wins trades...

Last edited:
Well, to his credit the way he explained it, it kind of makes sense. They keep putting you back into those situations where they are always at advantage... In Batman's kase, while he doesn't have klear 50/50's he has the ability to lock you down konstantly and keep bringing you back into his kontrol. This isn't the traditional type of "reset" but it does reset the situation to where it's beneficial for Batman.

Anyway, he kind of tagged Batman along by saying he's BS as well. I don't think he meant that he was a 50/50 character.

I personally agree with this.. But Zod is BS and has his own reset style with his trait: Kan't jump, kan't attack, kan't move. Why? Kuz trait grab is 5 frames and wins trades...
I love how you don't even use C at all, you just use K for everything :p