What's new

Competitive PC scene

PC scene shi...as fu...Maybe few players are very good. The most funny thing is many players dont know even frame data. They just Press d1 throw or mash poke (even when I'm plus on block) and another stuff like this.

Serious. Every idiot mash the same buttons all time. After match in KL I always offer a longer set. Today I destroyed 5 players who thinks they are good. After they heard about their skills they blocked me on steam. I remember when some player called me shi...in MK9. After this he showed me how to play and thx to this I improved much.

Today grow man acting like real puss...
Of course I dont care about this but...its a shame to watch this. I consider to change platform. PC level is tragic.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
PC scene shi...as fu...Maybe few players are very good. The most funny thing is many players dont know even frame data. They just Press d1 throw or mash poke (even when I'm plus on block) and another stuff like this.

Serious. Every idiot mash the same buttons all time. After match in KL I always offer a longer set. Today I destroyed 5 players who thinks they are good. After they heard about their skills they blocked me on steam. I remember when some player called me shi...in MK9. After this he showed me how to play and thx to this I improved much.

Of course I dont care about this but...its a shame to watch this. I consider to change platform. PC level is tragic.
What name you have on steam?

its quite the opposite in my experience , i play both ps4 and pc and on ps4 it feels like im playing children who are playing with plane control sticks.
Even though the execution is a bit harder on console due to input lag the competition is very different wich is normal since we have fewer player on pc

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC

nice ego

oh nvm, its Iced_taz

basically this guy loses in Kombat League and he adds people to talk shit. its hilarious

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
man, you joined TYM in 2011 aswell. Time really does fly. I remember playing MK9 on xbox hours on end when i was a kid

you were in STB righttt?

i havent been active on this site at all
yeah thats me; i wasnt active for a long time on this site but came back for mk11

nice ego

oh nvm, its Iced_taz

basically this guy loses in Kombat League and he adds people to talk shit. its hilarious
Not Ego. That is call experience. The second thing I add people only who thinks they are good but know nothing about this. Yesterday I add some Ukrainian who beats me in KL spamming with Shang. I offered rematch to him because I lost very unlucky. Guy started to say how good is he etc. I said few strong wrods to him. He played rematch.....lost 10-1 and then block me.

You can find many pseudo skilled idiots who mash buttons. That people can win only using crushing blows or panic button fatal's. I dont respect such players.

I also have large number of people who I respect and we are very friendly to each other.

can i play you ? since i mostly played againts all the best players on pc. im very currious to see how good you really are.

add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142235746/
Best ? Which one ? magic_tea? Red head no life who play MK 11 hours per day ? He play so long and all he can do is mashing f3, d4 with Scorpion and do jump fest. When I beat him then he started to check frame data, move list to know what hits him. or try to counter pick.

Maybe omar_moourad? Another super skill player who has ping 190 or higher. He pick Scorpion and on lag mash the same moves:

- d1 into b123 or f3 f3 f3 and then f4 or throw. When ping is good that guy cant do much.

The best player on PC is The_Great_Khan. Of course we can play. I hope ping will be not 180 on higher.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Best ? Which one ? magic_tea? Red head no life who play MK 11 hours per day ? He play so long and all he can do is mashing f3, d4 with Scorpion and do jump fest. When I beat him then he started to check frame data, move list to know what hits him. or try to counter pick.

Maybe omar_moourad? Another super skill player who has ping 190 or higher. He pick Scorpion and on lag mash the same moves:

- d1 into b123 or f3 f3 f3 and then f4 or throw. When ping is good that guy cant do much.

The best player on PC is The_Great_Khan. Of course we can play. I hope ping will be not 180 on higher.

hypocrite, hater.

Great kahn also has like 2000 hours on MK11. Similar to MT

and great kahn also jumps a ton and does d1 twice in a row on block

you just seem to have an agenda vs MagicTea.

you're a rly rly bad player who plays on Laptop that magically drops to 5 fps during opponents combos

you even have more hours than me LOL

keep egoing with your online 58% winratio.

hypocrite, hater.

Great kahn also has like 2000 hours on MK11. Similar to MT

and great kahn also jumps a ton and does d1 twice in a row on block

you just seem to have an agenda vs MagicTea.

you're a rly rly bad player who plays on Laptop that magically drops to 5 fps during opponents combos

you even have more hours than me LOL

keep egoing with your online 58% winratio.
You can always plays against me and we will see who is bad. That is not a problem for me. Did you ever see fight Khan vs magic tea? That was one sided match. Magictea cant play against very good players and that is not suprise for me.

You know why I have 58% ratio ? Coz I play random characters. When I learned Kano I lost 30 figts and won 3 but finally I learn him. That is a secret. I can play whole roster and my practice is online matches.