What's new

Competitive PC scene

Hello PC folks.
I noticed right now that I've missed an online pc tournament (saw in justmetagaming stream)
I thought it would be kool if we could reunite competitive info here so people don't miss up. Or otherwise please inform me if there is a better way to be informed of this things. I would have loved to participate

I'm always looking for more people to play on PC but it's a struggle for sure. I hate grinding ranked (also fuck the fact that you can't train while queing a match) so usually my playing experience just devolves into me and @Sutter Pain jerkin around. I would be down to help run some kind of league like they have on PS4 or a weekly thing like they did back in MKX PC if there is enough interest, though obviously the low amount of players on PC is the biggest problem. But even if we can get a weekly koth going or something that would be cool.

I'm always looking for more people to play on PC but it's a struggle for sure. I hate grinding ranked (also fuck the fact that you can't train while queing a match) so usually my playing experience just devolves into me and @Sutter Pain jerkin around. I would be down to help run some kind of league like they have on PS4 or a weekly thing like they did back in MKX PC if there is enough interest, though obviously the low amount of players on PC is the biggest problem. But even if we can get a weekly koth going or something that would be cool.
I would be totally down to play some shit like that, but we pc members are indeed few. I bet i probably played against the 3 people that answered this thread

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I would be totally down to play some shit like that, but we pc members are indeed few. I bet i probably played against the 3 people that answered this thread
If you play ranked regularly, you've likely run into my wifi warrior Jade/D'Vorah/Kabal ass.

On a serious note, we should consider putting together a TYM league like they have for PS4 / Xbone. I know the group is small, but it'd at least foster some community. As it is, we PC TYM players are just sorta scattered doing our own thing.

If you play ranked regularly, you've likely run into my wifi warrior Jade/D'Vorah/Kabal ass.

On a serious note, we should consider putting together a TYM league like they have for PS4 / Xbone. I know the group is small, but it'd at least foster some community. As it is, we PC TYM players are just sorta scattered doing our own thing.
Yeh, I'm the Cetrion main with the russian letters. what's your tag?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
we need cross play , when power ranger and SFV have crossplay.
Do those games allow people to play online running the game at 20fps or whatever gets you a red FPS rank? I have to at least wonder if console players would really want to inherit some of what goes on in PC play.

Do those games allow people to play online running the game at 20fps or whatever gets you a red FPS rank? I have to at least wonder if console players would really want to inherit some of what goes on in PC play.
thats why you have a benchmark forced to run before going online on pc. It wouldnt match you with consoles players if you dont have at least 60fps.
i mean there is no excuse in 2019 for NRS to not include Crossplay. it would benefit everyone and increase sells even more. A lot of people who only own a pc wont buy mk11 cause they know the community is too small on pc.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
thats why you have a benchmark forced to run before going online on pc. It wouldnt match you with consoles players if you dont have at least 60fps.
i mean there is no excuse in 2019 for NRS to not include Crossplay. it would benefit everyone and increase sells even more. A lot of people who only own a pc wont buy mk11 cause they know the community is too small on pc.
PC version loves to put you at 59.9 average. I'm on a nuclear powerplant 9900K with a 2080 and still get 59.9 average. Just saying.