What's new

Community-Restricted Kabal and System Kabal (UPDATES TBA)

REO

Undead
Before reading, please read: This is a thread for serious discussion on the topic of competitive Mortal Kombat with no rules binded to in-game characters (specifically Kabal). Blatantly off-topic posts will be deleted without warning. This thread serves for a legitimate debate and insults or personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.​
Due to a new ruling being opposed onto Kabal, the character is now split into two different versions of characters. Below are the two Kabals:

CR-Kabal - Community restricted Kabal. As in this form of Kabal that cannot be played at it's true maximum potential and is limited to be made more fair.
MK9-Kabal - This is the true Kabal where all his in-game tools are accessible and allowed.

This is huge, as now I will have to re-write match-up charts and general strategy guides for these two characters separately. The differences are very serious and have impact in many ways. For example, a typical match-up for CR-Kabal against Sektor would be 6-4 in favor of CR-Kabal. However, MK9-Kabal vs Sektor would be drastically different at 9-1 in favor of MK9-Kabal.

Discuss.

NoDoubt

nasty
Too bad many players in this community are not as competitive as the OG ones from past MK games were. All most of these new generation players want to die is cry until their tampons turn red.
agreed. Me and u used to fight against fuckin Auto-Fire on mame. shit... and we eventually won. Just put your mind to IT ! : P

Dark_Rob

Noob
Mrigotbass will probably start mk9 now. This is the best block-glitch iv ever seen holy shIOT. I say go for it ! high level reppiN.
Yea MK has always had crazy shit like this in every game. All the way back to Sonyas leg grab inf in MK1. Mk2 Mileena, MK3 Subzero,UMK3 Kabal, corner jab infs, Kara jabs, 100% combos. MK has it all lol. But people keep playing em. So it cant be all bad.

REO

Undead
If anyone has any simple questions like what are some of MK9-Kabal match-ups, feel free to post the question here. This is going to be a lot of work, but we have to start some where and keep this game with competitive knowledge in all aspects.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Too bad many players in this community are not as competitive as the OG ones from past MK games were. All most of these new generation players want to do is cry until their tampons turn red.
we will see...if we ever play again reo. Skarlet will use that red tampon to glitch you to infinity!!

REO

Undead
cant wait to hear the crying when reo loses a major

"I WOULD HAVE WON IF THEY WOULD HAVE LET ME BE INVINCIBLE ALL THE TIME"
Sorry, I don't make excuses when I lose. Maybe if you'd actually beat me, you'd realize that. All the people who agreed with your post are ignorant who have also never beaten me.

we will see...if we ever play again reo. Skarlet will use that red tampon to glitch you to infinity!!
You mean we're finally going to run games at the highest level possible? I couldn't be more down for this.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Sorry, I don't make excuses when I lose. Maybe if you'd actually beat me, you'd realize that. All the people who agreed with your post are ignorant who have also never beaten me.
Well, its not that you dont make excuses, its that you cant. You main Kabal.

What could you possibly say after losing? "Uh, my buttons were broken, there was a glare in my eye, my hands were cold."

REO

Undead
Well, its not that you dont make excuses, its that you cant. You main Kabal.

What could you possibly say after losing? "Uh, my buttons were broken, there was a glare in my eye, my hands were cold."
There are Kabal players that make plenty of excuses all the time, I'm just not one of them. Find me any matches where I've lost with Mileena, Kenshi, Cyber Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Quan Chi, Kung Lao, etc. and then went on to make an excuse as to why I lost. The fact that we're even having this discussion right now just shows how desperate people are in trying to make me look bad.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
reo keeps talking about playing around the glitch....k how bout we chop off ur arm while were at it, its ok tho, if ur real good u can learn to play around that too...