What's new

Community Gear Loadout Showcase and Lore

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@EMPRESS_SunFire

Do you have any cool Harley setups with her "Hell on Heels" and "Joker's Moll (alternate)" shaders? I really like those ones and I want to see what you got.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Guys which shader should I use for the Billionaire Batman set? Right now I'm going with Noir and was looking to use the alternate version of that same shader when I unlock it but I'd like to hear some opinions.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
This post is relatable as fuck. I'm having buyer's remorse for those two things lol. I've been slowly moving away from her majorly. I mainly just play sets with Blue Beetle now. Let's get games hunty.
Sure we should girl <3 and ikr? Lol, when I stopped using her I was so salty I could've bought like 2 shaders for Harley, Catwoman and Wonder Woman but oh well, hopefully I get lucky and get them randomly haha.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Video I made of all my character loadouts

Ewwwwww that diagonal lightning bolt on Black Adam's chest is terrible, I got rid of any torsos with that shit on it lol. But fuck you for having the orange GL shader(s), I have 2/3 of Green Lantern's shaders and not one of them are the orange ones and I want them the most :(

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hey guys I'm going to put in some character requests because I'm the guy who likes to see cool setups with particular shaders so please show me what you got. :D

Batman:
Gotham Ghost
Gotham Ghost (Alternate)

Blue Beetle:
Red Beetle's Pride (Alternate)

Catwoman:
Kleptomania

Cyborg:
Fullback (alternate)
Star Labs

Darkseid:
God of Gods (Alternate)

Deadshot:
Cash on Delivery

Doctor Fate:
Pandora's Vision

Flash:
Hot Pursuit

Scarecrow:
The Jitters
Living Nightmare

Supergirl:
Daughter of Argo
Phantom Zone

Superman:
Son of Jor-El (Alternate)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Hey guys I'm going to put in some character requests because I'm the guy who likes to see cool setups with particular shaders so please show me what you got. :D

Blue Beetle:
Red Beetle's Pride (Alternate)
Ask and ye shall receive. The mask I just got, it's unlike any of the other Beetle masks I've had since release so I figured I'd finally make something for this request with it. The shader and the armbands I got from Beetle's multiverse a week or so ago. I named the loadout Goldar because this shader honestly reminds me of that Power Ranger villain lol. I kind of like it honestly, not for me, but it's aesthetically charming. Hope you like it.

Last edited: