The future of law enforcement.
For those of you who have thought about playing on PC but don't, what barriers have kept you from making the leap? The common issues I see brought up are:
- PC versions are usually low-quality ports of the console version that receive less/worse support and delayed patches
- concern over low player population
- lack of a decent controller or a reluctance to play on keyboard
- not the tournament standard
- "PCers are mostly an assortment of cheaters, scammers and generally unwashed weebo mouth breathers." -swindle
- bots/scripts/cheats (I've never encountered any, but apparently some users have)