What's new

Commentators Confirmed for Injustice and Killer Instinct at MLG Anaheim!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
An hour ago, Major League Gaming released an official confirmation via their Twitter that four individuals have been selected to commentate fighting game titles Injustice and Killer Instinct at this month's Anaheim tournament. They are as follows:

- ultradavid
- MK_TomBrady
- HitBox_GodSpeed
- reepal

As a reminder, MLG Anaheim is set to occur on the weekend of June 20-21. Passes for Injustice and Killer Instinct are on sale for $75 each while a competitor pass bundle for both games is priced at $110. Check this page for details: http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/t/categories/anaheim-2014

As someone who has personally graced one of MLG's venues, these news spark some excitement! What are your thoughts on this selection by MLG? Feel free to discuss.

Attachments

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I can't wait to tune in to watch some good matches and hear "I CANNOT get anyone to give me matches online. I fight Noobe and he beats me 10-0 and then I win the next few and the score will be 20-13 and then just leaves. Why won't anyone give me games? West Coast. Theo. Wound Cowboy. SUB ZEROOOOOO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAquamannnnnnnnnn."

I can't wait to tune in to watch some good matches and hear "I CANNOT get anyone to give me matches online. I fight Noobe and he beats me 10-0 and then I win the next few and the score will be 20-13 and then just leaves. Why won't anyone give me games? West Coast. Theo. Wound Cowboy. SUB ZEROOOOOO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAquamannnnnnnnnn."
I'm not in this playful mood to anyone on these forums anymore. your jokes are not funny and irritate me.

The last month I have had to BEG to finally be able to play offline again. Im finally back at the highest level thanks to the mercy of a few friends. I really didnt find anything funny about having no one to play. Its not fun when all your training partners quit.

Make fun of someone else, leave me alone. Ill be at the break for the next 2 weeks. Do me a favor and stay away from me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm not in this playful mood to anyone on these forums anymore. your jokes are not funny and irritate me.

The last month I have had to BEG to finally be able to play offline again. Im finally back at the highest level thanks to the mercy of a few friends. I really didnt find anything funny about having no one to play. Its not fun when all your training partners quit.

Make fun of someone else, leave me alone. Ill be at the break for the next 2 weeks. Do me a favor and stay away from me.

Thanks.
Speaking as someone that lives less than an hour away from you, it's not hard to get games where we live. You literally need only ask any of the hordes of people that play in our area. Or go to the billion tournaments we have around here.
Good luck commentating man, was just fucking with you. I'm looking forward to it.

Speaking as someone that lives less than an hour away from you, it's not hard to get games where we live. You literally need only ask any of the hordes of people that play in our area. Or go to the billion tournaments we have around here.
Good luck commentating man, was just fucking with you. I'm looking forward to it.
my bad then man, thought you were trying to be a dick about it.