What's new

Comic Book Art Dump - Post your fav charicters looking cool!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

I have this friend (the owner of dragonartedotcom) who always makes me laugh because he is constantly drawing batman trolling other DC characters (we know bat is always serious, that is why its pretty funny), even tho i'm not much of a DC guy my favorite DC characters are definitely the ones from the Bats universe, and Green Arrow universe. If its to post our favorite characters looking cool, Luc has a lot of examples.

Also, expect me to share more of his stuff during the Injustice days, they're great comic reliefs.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?

I Just cant help but love Mogo! It's just such a ridiculous character.

Although Hawkman is lame af as a character, I like his design a lot.
Something weird happens to me with Hawkman and Hawkwoman, I don't like HM's look, not even a little bit, but I love HW's, and they are practically the same, but I just like those looks so much on her, I don't understand why I hate them so much on him.

WATCHD0G

Noob
and some

I Just cant help but love Mogo! It's just such a ridiculous character.

Something weird happens to me with Hawkman and Hawkwoman, I don't like HM's look, not even a little bit, but I love HW's, and they are practically the same, but I just like those looks so much on her, I don't understand why I hate them so much on him.
And superman manged to one shot him in the comic.....I fucking hate superman lol

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

How do you beat Flash? Just lie about motion detectors that will trigger non-existent bombs if he moves too fast. Boom.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
and some

And superman manged to one shot him in the comic.....I fucking hate superman lol
I have never hated Superman more than when he murdered Mogo, and I have kinda hated Superman my whole life.

Mogo is a sentient planet and that's why he's my favorite Green Lantern.
I know! It's awesome, you just can't go much further than that. I am not a huge comic books fan, but he is for sure one of my favourite characters ever. I just find it so ridiculously fun, yet cool. I love it. I should get a T shirt with Mogo on it.