What's new

Come discuss the MK11 with many members of the community on our official Discord!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
TYM is just fine to have a presence on Discord. It is run by moderators on both platforms.

@STORMS if you need anything on the discord let me know. I will get you setup and have the correct permissions if you dont have them already.
I don't really know how Discord works, but if there is a Test Your Might Discord setup by a moderator, etc I would like to request full access.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I don't really know how Discord works, but if there is a Test Your Might Discord setup by a moderator, etc I would like to request full access.
@THTB will have to grant you admin access. He created the discord awhile back. I just tried and can't give you more than moderator. So I guess I was wrong, I can't do it but I'm sure THTB will do it.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just click on the link in the OP and try it out. It's easy to get hang of. You can test it without needing to create an account or anything if you like.

When you do create an account THTB can make you an admin there.