What's new

Come discuss the MK11 with many members of the community on our official Discord!!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I prefer the forum platform better, as I can scroll through the topics and respond in my own time, and also search for older posts that might contain the info I need, rather than have to scroll through thousands of immediate text posts which keeps adding on top of each other, jumping from topic to topic in mere moments.

I like Discord as a chat platform amongst smaller groups of friends, however, it's too chaotic for me otherwise. Might be because of my ADD.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I prefer the forum platform better, as I can scroll through the topics and respond in my own time, and also search for older posts that might contain the info I need, rather than have to scroll through thousands of immediate text posts which keeps adding on top of each other, jumping from topic to topic in mere moments.

I like Discord as a chat platform amongst smaller groups of friends, however, it's too chaotic for me otherwise. Might be because of my ADD.
come be one of our group of friends

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Guys Mortal kombat Discord (from NRS page that launch the MK 11 trailer on youtube) is a politic zone
if u say "r too many liberals here" u got Ban..ality totaly stupid those adm ban u for no reason...
lets see if TYM Discord will be a real Home for nice talk...

Espio

Kokomo
Guys Mortal kombat Discord (from NRS page that launch the MK 11 trailer on youtube) is a politic zone
if u say "r too many liberals here" u got Ban..ality totaly stupid those adm ban u for no reason...
lets see if TYM Discord will be a real Home for nice talk...

But real talk though if you're on a Mortal Kombat discord, why are you talking about liberals and conservatives? It makes no sense.

The TYM discord is pretty open to a wide range of antics and topics, but the idea of being unhappy cause NRS doesn't want a breeding ground of politics (it's for MK and only MK clearly is the goal) then you can't be mad about that.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
But real talk though if you're on a Mortal Kombat discord, why are you talking about liberals and conservatives? It makes no sense.

The TYM discord is pretty open to a wide range of antics and topics, but the idea of being unhappy cause NRS doesn't want a breeding ground of politics (it's for MK and only MK clearly is the goal) then you can't be mad about that.
ur right , but its only a coment , guys there was talking about #metoo and #mygamemyname
and i said "wow liberals/left rule this discord"

and then BAN .... i dont talk about politics , talk trash at all , dunno why that Solaris ADM got soo angry and throw me the BAN Hammer so early...