What's new

combovideo... made in my pc

RoGE

Noob
alot of people like using rammstein music on MK games dont they? They are a pretty awesome band.

Iori9 said:
alot of people like using rammstein music on MK games dont they? They are a pretty awesome band.
It helps with the drama with all the combos. Like when Rammstein has some intense parts in its music, that is when the MK combos kick in with drama.

eso si estuvo bueno, claro algunos que otros basicos, pero es algo que necesitamos ver, digo, ver esos combos que aunque son basicos recuerdan mucho la epoca donde uno conseguia combos que no se ven en cualquier lado, y quizas en ocaciones no requiere de cualquier setup, felicitaciones hermano, sigue asi...como decimos acá "le estas echando bolas" jaja...sigue asi:)

rzp said:
eso si estuvo bueno, claro algunos que otros basicos, pero es algo que necesitamos ver, digo, ver esos combos que aunque son basicos recuerdan mucho la epoca donde uno conseguia combos que no se ven en cualquier lado, y quizas en ocaciones no requiere de cualquier setup, felicitaciones hermano, sigue asi...como decimos acá "le estas echando bolas" jaja...sigue asi:)

??? anyway nice vid.

dreemernj

Ambassador
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
rzp said:

??? anyway nice vid.
I believe he complimented him on the mixture of difficulty level of combos.

62% damage with U.Sub is always fun to watch, lol.

I noticed the Kano corner combo where it's popup, blade swipe where the opponent sells it on the ground, and then a grab. I assume that's blockable because they are in the stumbling frames, but I never actually tried it myself. Is that a combo that can be blocked? Or does the swipe have some weird properties like a Liu Kang bike kick that interrupts a move?

rzp said:
That´s was nice, off course one or others basics but is something that we need to see, i mean, see those combos even if they are so basic, that´s remind me so much that old time where we get combos that you can´t see in others places (out of the arcade room) and in some cases you don´t have to think about a good setup for it congratulations bro, keep it up, like we say here "you give ´em balls" haha, keep it up...

Is something like that xD i modify some words xD

wow, no espere esta recepcion por parte de uds. gracias a todos, en especial a los que crean esos videos tan espectaculares, ya que me han inspirado en crear mis propias combinaciones

pd: RZP, si ellos no me entienden, puedes traducir todo lo que dije? porfavor? xD

saludos a todos

good bye, players

sarkastiko said:
wow, no espere esta recepcion por parte de uds. gracias a todos, en especial a los que crean esos videos tan espectaculares, ya que me han inspirado en crear mis propias combinaciones

pd: RZP, si ellos no me entienden, puedes traducir todo lo que dije? porfavor? xD

saludos a todos

good bye, players
WOW, i never expected this reception from you guys, thank you so much to all, in special to all peoples that create all that amazing combo videos, they have been inspire me to create my own combination.
Tranquilo no se mucho de ingles tampoco pero me defiendo lo suficiente, jejeje felicidades por esos espectaculares combos hermano, siempre es bueno ver este tipo de cosas rondando por allí, sin embargo estoy seguro que los proximos serán cada vez mejores, mi email es [email protected] agregame cuando puedas ^_^ pero dejame dicho que eres tu jaja, ya que me han agregado muxa gente xD

dreemernj said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
rzp said:

??? anyway nice vid.
I believe he complimented him on the mixture of difficulty level of combos.

62% damage with U.Sub is always fun to watch, lol.

I noticed the Kano corner combo where it's popup, blade swipe where the opponent sells it on the ground, and then a grab. I assume that's blockable because they are in the stumbling frames, but I never actually tried it myself. Is that a combo that can be blocked? Or does the swipe have some weird properties like a Liu Kang bike kick that interrupts a move?

Is possible to pull that U sub combo off easily on live? Is it the best method to punish a player that pushed too far into the corner for the old hp hp jk hk? I have trouble getting the combo shown in the character guide and its so situational that practicing it is difficult over live. The JK uppercut slide seems like it wouldnt be too tricky.

sam76

Noob
how did you managed to run UMK3 on PC ?

is this on Arcade MAME ? if yes anyguide to run it correctly